Main Menu

[HLL]Scoreboard - Season VII

Started by Vazdru, 01-08-2009, 02:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyyhttu

QuoteSensenmann (4c-Nonbasic-hate) vs. Mythrandir (obvious) 2:0

You ambushed? How dare you!

Sensenmann

Yeah, I did ;). But I played the deck not only against mythrandir but against several other players, just that it didn't work out  ::). So my opponnents didn't recognize it as 4c-Nonbasic-hate. I'd say they thought what a lousy 3c-deck... :D.

So be prepared with all your multicolored decks (Maybe I play MonoR next time ;D)!

marchhare

@sensenmann --------------> lol  :o

marchhare

firestarter(5c-combo) vs. marchhare(ugwb)

Im not quite sure about most of the details, but g1 i get extremely lucky (sry  :( ) and draw library, survival, what warps his plays, and force and  misdirection (to double counterforce) his only threat (ive forgotten wich...).

Second game he plays t5 mindtwist for 4,  ::) ye again too lucky ---> misdirection and he stays with 1 card in hand, afterwards he gets beaten down by some random creature ( evtl i mixed up the games and the twist came g1...) .

danke für die spiele und sorry wegen dem rumgelucke ^^

marchhare

firestarter - marchhare (0-2) ,

kavu24(uw-merfolk/aggro) vs. marchhare(ugwb); (0-2)

G1 developes into a really close situation, with 2 evasion-creatures on his side, and one life on my, after having drawn almost only lands and almost no plays until t6 ( shriekmaw from aether vial).
But i can stabilize the next rounds, and kill him after ca. 10 more tight o

G2 ive got 4 lands, with force spike, mana leak and daze after hl-mulligan, so i just counter his first threats and wait untill higher card quality from the top ends the game ( i had ca 9 life at the end).

Thanks for the games  ;)

Mythrandir

Quote from: Sensenmann on 31-08-2009, 12:47:54 AM
Sensenmann (4c-Nonbasic-hate) vs. Mythrandir (obvious) 2:0

First Game I play some manaacceleration. He destroys two of my creatures with spotremoval. Than the landdestructionparty went on with avalanche riders ->vindicate and the allmighty Army Ants which ate all his lands :-). He scoops after playing a Trinket Mage which can go for the dome freely.

Second Game was a bit lame, too. I waited for counterbackup and cast magus of the moon. Squee joined the party and both hacked on mythrandir till the end.

Silly one-sided games. Hope you aren't angry, Mythrandir.

A bit angry about my hands, that's all, lowsy hands (a bit screw... but that's MTG...) Wished t had been more interactive

GoblinPiledriver

GoblinPiledriver(4C-Midrange-Combo)  vs   Coldcrow (4C-Combo)
2:0

1.Game Coldcrow is beginning:
Battlefield Forge + Norin the Wary -- Savage Lands
Taiga + Eladamris Call(Wall of Roots) -- Flagstones of Trokair + Wall of Roots
Manamorphose + Wall of Roots --Polluted Delta(Bayou) + Loxodon Hierach
Idylic Tutor(Fecundity) -- Wilt-Leaf Cavalier
Fecundity         -- Snow-Covered Mountain + Behemoth Sledge
Wasteland + Ashnods Altar --

My opponent was srewed on 2 Lands, the third Land came much too late.
So this was an easy victory

2.Game Coldcrow is beginnig:
Taiga -- Jungle Shrine
Savannah + Eladamris Call(Wall of Roots)-- Sacred Foundry + Sensei Divining Top
Badlands + Wall of Roots -- City of Brass + Kitchen Finks
Lotus Petal + Goblin Sharpshooter -- Swords to Plowshares(Wall) + Wasteland(Badlands)
Regrowth(Badlands) + Badlands -- Pendelhaven + S.Top + Ravenous Baloth
Elvish Visionary + Suspend Lotus Bloom -- Jund Charm
Eternal Witness(Visionary) -- Wilt-Leaf Cavaliers
Elvish Visionary -- Incinerate

I destroyed 2 Mana in a single Turn while i have a kitchen Fink online. I supported this strategy with Jund Charm.
So I won
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.

Mythrandir

Mythrandir 5CC vs marchhare (wugb?)

Game 1: he never finds his third land. Pridemage plus FoD killed him. His only move was a mana drained on my goyf, but i countered his loxodon (played with mana from mana drain).

Game 2: he has a bad start, bue eventually gets to 4 lands, but then i drew wasteland (already had LFTL in grave). he played a critter but i played collective restraint and wastelanded his lands. He oconceded.

Sorry for the bad games =/

Nastaboi

zool GUrw Aggro Control vs. Nastaboi UR Swans

2 - 1

Zool promised to report this one, but I try to remember what happened. I mulled to 6 1st game and he played fast Knight of Reliquary as 5/5, followed with Survival. Second game I had perfect curve and he had no change. Third game was epic. I began with two lands, he with Noble Hierarch, Mother and Survival. I drained his first 3cc spell into Fact that revealed zero lands. Then he failed to draw any creatures and I failed to draw any lands.

When I found EE I had to use it to his freshly drawn Elspeth. When I tapped out he was finally able to remove my Relic and fetch Squee, but I removed his team with double sweepering one turn, Regrowthed EE to handle Survival, and Wildfired. I was at two and planned playing Control Magic on Squee, but he topdecked Incinerate to finnish him off.

Thanks for that last one!
Quote0:13:51 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi plays Invincible Hymn from Hand
0:14:25 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi's life total is now 221 (+213)

marchhare

derStefan82(5cOath) vs. marchhare(ugwb) (0-2)

First game i start with a library, but have no relevant threats or counters, i decide to play carefully
because i thought hed play some kind of reanimator deck (i never saw an oath decklist...  ???) , but after ca. 25 min
minor action he gets killed with 2 attacks by knight of the reliquary.

G2 i expect to lose after a t1 wayfarer who got responded with a t2 oath, but he reveals hellkite overlord wich i lock with a fetched maze. the next rounds became really tight, luckily he doesnt dredge a wasteland (lftl saved him from my lftl and wasteland..) and i tutor for qasali pridemage and manowar to bounce his dragon and get able to overrun him with garruk right before he can play his grim tutored wasteland... .

really thrilling and good games  ;) thanks.

GoblinPiledriver

GoblinPiledriver(Piledriver`s 250-Prismatic)    vs  Kavu24 ( Kavu`s 250-Prismatic)
0:2

We decided to play our match not online and on neutral Ground. So we choose a place which is 20 km from my home and 5 km from his home away.
We both decided to choose our Prismatic Highlander.

Game1: GoblinPiledriver is beginning.
Round1: Relic of Progenitus --
Round2:                     -- Orzhov Signet
Round3: Fellwar Stone       --
Round4: Moroi(countered by Mystic Snake)
Round5: Hissing Iguanar     -- Siege Gang Commander
Round6: Juggernaut          -- Dispellers Capsule(Juggernaut)
Round 7: Hoofprint of the Stagg --
Round7: Slave of Bolas + Diabolic Edict --
Round8: Fiery Fall          --  Flameblast Dragon

The breaking Point was Round 4, Kavu countered my Moroii with Mystic Snake, and had so a 2/2 Creature which dealt constantly damage to me
This wouldn`t happen if I had draw my Fellwar Stone on Round 2 instead of Round3.
In the next Round my Hissing Iguanar was facing a Siege Gang Commander. And this was the time the Game was getting ugly. I was getting much damage while i cast spells like Hoofprint of the Stagg and Juggernaut.
In the End he finished the Game with Flameblast Dragon.

Game 2: GoblinPiledriver is beginning.
Round3:         --  Jace Beleren
Round4:Roshean Meander-- 
Round5:         -- Condemn(Meander)+ Wickerbough Elder
Round6:Nekraatal(Elder) -- Dance of the Dead(Elder)
Round7: Jace Beleren + Academy Rector-- Keiga the Tide Star
Round8: Man O`War(Keiga)            --  Keiga the Tide Star
Round9: Prison Term + Quicksilver Amulett -- Decimate(Nekraatal,Rakdos Carnarium,Amulett,Prison Term)
Round10:ChainersEdict(Rector(Debtors Kneel))+ C.Edict(Keiga(ManOWar)) -- Acidic Slime(Kneel)
Round 11: Coalition Relic + Thundermare   -- Treachery(Thundermare)
Round12: Primal Command (got countered by Decree of Silence) --
Round13: Azorius Signet + Gruul Signet -- Compulsive Research
Round14: Pristine Angel     --  Kamahl Pit Fighter

This Time Kavu played early a Jace Beleren and drawed constantly cards. My first Thread was directly answered by Condemn.
I killed Jace and played my own Jace Beleren and Academy Rector.
Then came the game breaking point, I played all targets for Kavu`s Decimate and he had a 4-1 swap.
I managed getting a Debtors Kneel and he directly killed it. This was the first time the Rector-D.Kneel plan doesn`t worked.
In the End he stole my creatures countered my spells and finished me with Kamahl.
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.

PuTe

Payron (boros) vs.  PuTe (4s surv)      0/2

Game 1: He starts good with Savannah Lions und Celdon Yearlings.
        I lay Knight of the Reliquary and and later Zur The Enchanter (wanted to search deed for a amazing trade)
        He Pathed to Exile
        I play Wall of Reverence and got too much life.

Game 2: He takes a Mulligan to 6 and put three cards aside. Then he starts with blackvise which makes about 10 dmg.
        All my creatures (goyf/qasali pridemage)became destroyed until i can play a Mind Twist for 3
        and later a Loxodon Hierarch + Maze     
        against a Flyer and Figure of Destiny (2/2). Then he gave up staying on 2 lands.   

ggs

coldcrow

coldcrow (Zombies B/R) 2 : 0 Vazdru (Elves / Big Mana)

1) I have a good hand vs his deck with lots of removal. He has no early drops but a gaeas cradle. I kill some of his critters so it never takes off. Meanwhile I get some zombies into play . He gets staff of dominantion but I kill alot of his mana givers and simply beat down and finish with lit bolt.

2) This was more interesting. He has a great hand but I disrupt with hymn to tourach. After that we go fast into topdeck I get a taurean mauler for some damage though. He demonic tutors for pulse. After that I get a fleshbag marauder and stronghold. Also a Deadapult which threatens to get rid of his little elves with marauder/stronghold. He uses top to dig and draw a wirewood herald as a good blocker. Yet I topdeck thoughseize like a champion and get rid of his colossus + top.
Aftert that he clinges to his last lifepoints with a genesis but deadapult + topdecked flame javelin finish him. Oh and I had a very valuable mutavault in play, which dealt significant damage.

GGs. after that I played a few games vs Vazdru's U/G Basic deck. To my surprise the braineating Undead fared really well. He won 2:1 but it could have been easily 2:0 for me.

Sturmgott

Sturmgott (5c Heart Beat) vs. Mythrandir (5c Control) 2:0
The games were too much a pain the ass to waste further time to describe them. I win game 1 by having infinite mana + Stroke of Genius, game 2 by having Invoke the Firemind for 20 + Rude Awakening + 20 lands.

Vazdru

Sturmgott (B-Control) - Vazdru (Bg-Midrange)

I've cleared msg-log instead of saving it... so this time it is just a short report.

1: He started with T1 Duress. I've had some critter and removal. I've lost my critter against mass removal, no good trades for me at all. So I've played from the top and he had still 4 hand cards + cabal coffers in play. I've topdecked Necropotence and played Bitterblossom afterwards. He had Lifedrain and Graveborn Muse which killed me in the end in cooperation with my own Necro + Bitterblossom.

2: I've had a good start with Duress (-> Thoughtseize), Rats (-> Discarding Swamp) T3: Cabal Therapy, flashback Therapy, Dark Ritual and Nyxathid. He topdecked Innocent Blood right in time to stay alive at 9 LP. He tutored for Kokusho lateron (which was a mistake) since I've had flashback edict in gy. It was just a 10 LP swing but not enough. This time I've had the better draw and took him down before he could recover.

3: He let me start. T2: Dark Confidant, T3: Beseach the Queen for Sensei's, T4: Sensei + Nezumi Shortfang -> He played T4 Soul's of Night Betrayal for a 2-1 trade. T5 I've had Icequake to get rid of his forth land. He had some removal to take care for my next critters but he has never found nother forth land so I was able to Mind Shatter him for 6 (thx to Goldgari Rot Farm and Coalition Relic) before he was able to play some buisness. Necropotence sealed the deal.

1-2
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.