Main Menu

[HLL]Scoreboard - Season XVII

Started by Vazdru, 25-01-2013, 08:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vazdru

hamsert (Izzet-Control) vs Vazdru (RDW)

g1: i spoiled thunderous wrath, forked bolt and wasteland and got a hand with 2 lands and lots of CC2-drops but no cc1 so i began on the play with Mountain - go, Ash Zealot eat the first 2 lp, Brainstorm finds searing spear thich killed the Zealot. Ankh of Mishra t3 followed by Kargan Dragonlord, he had Recruiter for Snappie meanwhile. Venser bounced Ankh but hit Searing Blaze before he can do anythin else. Had some burnspells and hit him down to 10 lp when he dropped Batterskull. I had to kill the token giving him 4 lp and lost Dragonlord too. As he had 6 lp i've had Hell's Thunder but no chance to do the last 2 dam so the redropped Batterskull gave him another 4 lp. Again on 6 lp i've had Thunderous Wrath for 5 but my leathal Burn got countered and he won turn after.
1:0

g2: this time i've had Grim Lavamancer T1, Hellspark Elemental T2, Hell's Thunder T3, my Stigma Lasher got bolted and Magus of the Scroll forced Mental Misstep but he got low on handcards and was flooded as wall as Ramgang attacked his last 9 lp with some flashback dudes as backup so it was obv. gg
1:1

g3: he started t2 with augur of bolas finding nothin, I've played Shrine T2 and T3 Ramgang, T4 he FtK my Ramgang. I've had Blistering Firecat for 7 dam. T5 he had Trinket Mage for Needle. Fortunately i've kept Smash to Smitheneers (in fear of Batterskull) in openening hand and had already 6 counters on shrine when he was on 8 lp left. As my clock was faster as Kavu+Trinket Mage he had to Cryptic Command my Shrine when i've had 3 mana open to bring him down to 2 lp. With 5 lands in play + Arc Trail + Burst Lighting it was gg before he could finish me off with his critters.

Thanks for the ggs.
1:2
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.