Main Menu

[HLL]Scoreboard - Season V

Started by Vazdru, 04-01-2009, 01:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MErcator

MErcator (RDW) vs. Pyyhttu (Entchantress)
2 : 1

First game was lame untill i drew recruiter and had 7, mana. He had story circle and Worship, but i could kill everybody with sharpshooter.
2nd game he had argothian and worship.
3rd i played dorks, he played wrath, and had acadamy rector and genju of the fields. So it was stalled against my goblins including mogg raider. He was at 9 life and played 4/4 angel via decree. I had falmegtoungue and could deal 2 dmg and leave rector alife. Then i drew price od preogress which was the kill with my barbarian ring.

GoblinPiledriver

GoblinPiledriver(RG Beats)   vs    Mercator(RDW)
2:0
1.Game: GP starts
1.Round: Treetop Village                    -- Mountain + Figure of Destiny
2.Round: Wooded Foothills+ Dryad Sophisticat-- Mountain + frenzied Goblin
3.Round: Windswept Heath+ Magma Jet+ Tarfire-- Mountain + Countryside Crusher
4.Round: Ligthning Bolt + Scab Clean Mauler -- Cursed Scroll + Vexing Shusher
5.Round: Grafted Wargear                    -- Goblin warchief
6.Round: activate Treetop Village           -- Mountain + Siege Gang Commander
7.Round: Rhysic Lightning for the Win

2.Game: Mercator starts
1.Round: Mountain                          -- Mountain
2.Round: Mountain + Frenzied Goblin        -- Forest + Rip-Clan-Crasher
3.Round: Forest + Keldon Marauders         -- Wasteland + Pillage(Forest)
4.Round: Foothills+ BrningTreeShaman       -- Reckles Charge(Goblin)(so dies Marauders and Goblin) + Cahin L.(Crasher)
5.Round: Forest  + Tangle Wire + Llanowarelf-- Fulminator Mage
6.Round: Magma Jet(Fulminator Mage)         --Lava Dart(Elf)
7.Round: Grafted Wargear                   --
8.Round: Frenzied Goblin + Winter Orb      -- Mogg Fanatic
9.Round:                                   -- Mercator concedes and shows Countryside Crusher, Boggart Ram-Gang, Pyrite Spellbomb, Goblin Piledriver, Vexing Shusher from hand

Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.

Nastaboi

Nastaboi GBu Death Cloud vs. Vazdru 4c Survival

2 - 1

Vazdru didn't play much 1st game, and I quickly neutered him by Mind Shatter for four followed soon by Death Cloud for five. Vazdru got 2nd turn Survival in the second one. I tried to keep him off green mana with Waste/Loam but he just kept drawing it and tutored for Crypt to kiss my Loam goodbye. He assembled Revellark combo soon after.

Going third game, I Gifted 4th turn for Loam, Crime, Thicket, Waste. He had a response: Tainted Pact into Demonic into Crypt, removing instantly my Waste and Loam. I crimed his hand away, but was left nothing but manland beatdown, which was hindered as he reanimated Deranged Hermit. My Top revealed Liliana, which found Explosives to wipe away his squirrels right away. Liliana+Top=synergy. Next turn he gifted for combo, but I calmy fetched Death Cloud for five, leaving him at low life facing my two manlands.

Vazdru admited his play was far from perfect, but those were nice games anyway. That's it league V for me, hope Coldcrow doesn't win his last match.  ;)
Quote0:13:51 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi plays Invincible Hymn from Hand
0:14:25 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi's life total is now 221 (+213)

Thibir

Thibir (UG Skies) vs. Payron 4c Survival
2:0

Game 1: I kept kind of controlish hand consisting of Stifle, Counterspell, Force of Will, Sea Drake, ISalnd, Island, Faerie Conclave. opponent started with Library of Alexandria. My first thought was, that he was playing kind of TPS, so I stayed calm. I stifled his wasteland, when I got to 3 mana I flashed Vendilion Clique, it got Force spike. I played sea drake during my turn. and for the rest of the game I kept drawing countermagic (mana leak, condescend...)

Game 2: was a bad joke from mws shuffler. Payron mulliganed to 6, just to see 4 cards same as from initial 7. mulligan to 5. I got 3 lands, Flying men and some 3cc creatures. however i got wasteland and was not able to draw land to start droping 3cc creatures. opponent was able to play Lark, which got dazed. than he Body doubled it. and added Genezis. meanwhile I added Serendib Efreet and Grafted Wargear. than I topdecked 5th land for bounce body double/lark and play winter orb. althought terrible opponents mulligan, it wasn´t easy game.

mws shuffler is a piece of crap :(

Thibir (MGA Vazdru´s build) vs. Outlaw (BR Control)

Game 1: opponent played first turn Hymn to Tourach, just to find my Basking Rootwalla and some critter. next turn I added 1cc creature. later Might of Old Krosa, Swing for 7. than Outlaw played damnation. I played Kitchen finks, than Moldervine Cloak and attacked. he chumpblocked. than I topdecked Berserk...

Game 2: I got turn 2 Mire Boa, turn 3 Moldervine. I also got 2 manlands. Opponent was able to hold a while table with spot removal + cursed Scroll, but Phantom Centaur finished the job.

Payron

Mecator (rock) - Payron (RB Goblins)
1:2

first game: He could handel everything and got tarmo and shoots everything down with masticore ... I was screwed for quite a while on 2 lands (and alot of 3cc drops) I guess wastland won the game :-/

second game: first round Goblin Lacey won .. not much to say every time he did damage a goblin joined the game .. was just to fast

third game: slow start on my side .. but manascrew on 2 lands on Mecators side ... sry that you lost like that

pyyhttu

pyyhttu (mono R burn) vs. GoblinPileDriver (RG aggro): 2 - 0.

I won the die roll and played first my mountain. Jochen plays a Tattermunge Maniac and passes the turn. I promptly burn it with something and grin as draw Keldon Marauders, too bad for me. We exchange some damage, he attacks with critters, I burn everything I see fit. The climax comes on turn 7 or so, when he has lethal's on the board, and 2 life. I got 4 mountains and 3 cards, one which is Cursed Scroll. I push my luck and with fifty-fifty chance luckily named the right card.

In the second game I keep a hand of Volcanic Fallout, Black Vise, Breath of Darigaaz and something else. He starts with Thornscape Familiar to which I use Breath of Darigaaz. Joachen then proceeds to play River Boa and Frenzied Goblin, which instead get Volcanic Fallout. All in all I get nicely 2 for 1 plays and can target him onto head after those. Eventually he is at 7 life, got Arc-Slogger on the table and I got 3 mountains and 4 cards. I play Hellspark Elemental which doesn't get blocked. Yay! I play my mountain and Sonic Burst discarding Sulfuric Vortex. GGs.