Talisman of Indulgence
Rakdos Signet
Tangle Wire

-Enchantment
Bitterblossom
Phyrexian Arena
Everlasting Torment
Blood Moon

I haven't got a chance to test this deck yet.
Is there any card that i'm missing?

Thanks for the comments.

so_not

There must be many cards that you have missed since at least these are pretty subpar or not good enough in my opinion:
Vesuva
Ghost Quarter
Stigma Lasher
Rakdos Guildmage
Taurean Mauler
Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
Countryside Crusher
Ashenmoor Liege
Phyrexian Scuta
Mirri the Cursed
Demigod of Revenge
Sudden Shock
Sudden Death
Banefire
Demonfire

At least you could add Chrome Mox, Tattermunge Maniac, Jackal Pup, Fire Ambush, Sulfurous Springs, Barbarian Ring, Shriekmaw, Sword of Fire and Ice.

Zephyr

Agree to Vesuva and Jaya, but not for others. For example, Phyrexian Scuta ist 5/5 for 4, so pretty. That same for Demigod or Liege. OK, i accept your opinion, but I really don´t know why you would cut ~fires and Rakdos Guildmage. I see, you never play this archetype. Demonfire and Banefire is quite good against counter-based control, and believe me, Ux controls are many everywhere. Ghost quarter is another way to get Maze of Ith or another aggro-hate lands off. But agree to add Shriekmaw. IMHO, i would cut Mirri, ´cause SoFI is better. That´s all.
Zephyr

Outlaw

Well, obviously i missed out some lands and Shriekmaw (why didn't i include him in the deck, again?).

As far as the other cards are concerned i wouldn't cut all that u say.

Ghost Quarter and Vesuva are IMO good versus Karakas, Maze of Ith, Kor Haven,...

And i think Zephyr made his point about other cards (banefire, demonfire,...).

Anyway, thx for the reply.

so_not

Is this a aggro deck? If it is then you shouldn't play that high cost cards.
Vesuva - you have lots of LD in your deck so I really can't see lands being an issue, I would worry more about getting RR or BB on your second turn.
Ghost Quarter - same here

Stigma Lasher - 2 mana 2/2 with no relevant abilities or evasion. This was never played in format with multiple 4-off kitchen finks and primal command decks so I can't see being good in higlander either.

Rakdos Guildmage - again 2 mana 2/2 (grizzly bears really should have some game breaking abilities or evasion to be any good I think). This guy is ok but I doubt you get to use it that much or are happy to use 4 mana to such ineffective abilities.

Taurean Mauler - I kind of like this guy but can't decide whether it's good or not.

Jaya Ballard, Task Mage - 3 mana 2/2 with pretty lousy abilities...

Countryside Crusher - If you had more LD and cycling lands and stuff like that, this could even be good, but there might be better cards.

Ashenmoor Liege - 4 mana 4/1? Why don't you play Lightning Elemental? It even has haste. You have low creature count and not nearly enough token generators to make this playable.

Phyrexian Scuta - I like this card too. But if you want 4 mana 5/5 creatures then why do you play only this? You could play a couple more to make your deck more consistant. Juzam Djinn and Plague Sliver are pretty similar. You probably should change your manabase a little if you want to play expensive stuff like this.

Mirri the Cursed - This is just bad.

Demigod of Revenge - Arc Slogger and even Siege-Gang Commander are better than this.

Sudden Shock - I don't really know why people like Split second cards. Krosan Grip is good but that is because there are a couple of artifacts and enchantments that you really need to get rid of and decks can't afford to have their few destruction spells denied.

Sudden Death - Same here, there are probably better cards for this slot.

Banefire, Demonfire - Your mana base doesn't support these. If you want aggro deck you can play low on lands but then you should really play aggressive. If you want a bit more midrangish deck then these are probably just fine but then I think you could cut on the aggro part a bit and play more midrange cards. Like Pyre Zombie and Rakdos Augermage?

Mythrandir

Quote from: so_not on 07-02-2009, 08:48:31 AM
QuoteIs this a aggro deck? If it is then you shouldn't play that high cost cards.

it looks a bit more mid range, this aint your typical RDW (with black)

QuoteVesuva - you have lots of LD in your deck so I really can't see lands being an issue, I would worry more about getting RR or BB on your second turn.

Mana denial is huge, specially VS control. So i can see him playing ghost quarter.
i play vesuva (on my 5CC) and it´s just that great, in a more "aggroish" i have no idea.

QuoteRakdos Guildmage - again 2 mana 2/2 (grizzly bears really should have some game breaking abilities or evasion to be any good I think). This guy is ok but I doubt you get to use it that much or are happy to use 4 mana to such ineffective abilities.

Well, but his grizzly bear even though its abilities aren´t that relevant, its mana cost is very easy to pull off in this deck, better than a BB, RR or BR. so i understand.

QuoteAshenmoor Liege - 4 mana 4/1? Why don't you play Lightning Elemental? It even has haste. You have low creature count and not nearly enough token generators to make this playable.

This, once again can be pulled very easy due to its mana cost, and it´s ability of 4 life loss is a huge deal VS control. Maze of ith? STP, fire, bounce. It all leads to a 4 life loss, whereas the forementioned lightning elemental can die to a FIRE/ice :P

QuoteDemigod of Revenge - Arc Slogger and even Siege-Gang Commander are better than this.

Once again, it´s mana is a huge advantage. Not saying that arc or SGC are worse, but just that can see this card in this deck.

QuoteSudden Shock - I don't really know why people like Split second cards. Krosan Grip is good but that is because there are a couple of artifacts and enchantments that you really need to get rid of and decks can't afford to have their few destruction spells denied.

Well, let me just say that split second is a very relevant ability, and it´s not just because of "it can´t be countered", the fact that you can´t respond is really, really powerful. it kills things with activated regeneration ability. It kills fulminator mage, SGC with a thousand tokens in play and infinite mana, if i have priority :P, it kills mogg fanatic without worrying about the ping. I prefer this to a lightning bolt, but my game is control :P

You´re right on sudden death, that one does seem a but sub-optimal, and the double BB doesn't help.

Outlaw

Quote from: so_not on 07-02-2009, 08:48:31 AM
Is this a aggro deck? If it is then you shouldn't play that high cost cards.
it's not pure aggro, it's more like midrange deck

Vesuva - you have lots of LD in your deck so I really can't see lands being an issue, I would worry more about getting RR or BB on your second turn.
Well, there are a lot of unwanted lands (tabernacle, karakas, maze of ith, kor haven, academy ruins, volrath's stronghold,... so those 2 cards will stay in deck for sure

Stigma Lasher - 2 mana 2/2 with no relevant abilities or evasion. This was never played in format with multiple 4-off kitchen finks and primal command decks so I can't see being good in higlander either.
i can agree on this one and also RR doesn't look that good anymore  :)

Rakdos Guildmage - again 2 mana 2/2 (grizzly bears really should have some game breaking abilities or evasion to be any good I think). This guy is ok but I doubt you get to use it that much or are happy to use 4 mana to such ineffective abilities.
him i like, it has easily played mana cost and it also has good ability for creatures with regeneration or indestructible creatures

Taurean Mauler - I kind of like this guy but can't decide whether it's good or not.
well, if i get him in starting hand, and opponent doesn't get the answer for him in couple of turns it's usually game

Jaya Ballard, Task Mage - 3 mana 2/2 with pretty lousy abilities...
you're right, it's out

Countryside Crusher - If you had more LD and cycling lands and stuff like that, this could even be good, but there might be better cards.
i don't know about him, i mean, i like him so i'll give him the chance. if he'll turn out to be not so useful he's out

Ashenmoor Liege - 4 mana 4/1? Why don't you play Lightning Elemental? It even has haste. You have low creature count and not nearly enough token generators to make this playable.
easily played mana cost, losing 4 life, nuff said ;D

Phyrexian Scuta - I like this card too. But if you want 4 mana 5/5 creatures then why do you play only this? You could play a couple more to make your deck more consistant. Juzam Djinn and Plague Sliver are pretty similar. You probably should change your manabase a little if you want to play expensive stuff like this.
Mirri the Cursed - This is just bad.
yeah, instead of scuta i could play Djinn or Sliver (the only problem with djinn is that it's fucking expensive) so for now i'll just cut scuta

Demigod of Revenge - Arc Slogger and even Siege-Gang Commander are better than this.
5/5 with haste and easily played mana cost is good for me and i'll also add gang banger and slogger, good cards

Sudden Shock - I don't really know why people like Split second cards. Krosan Grip is good but that is because there are a couple of artifacts and enchantments that you really need to get rid of and decks can't afford to have their few destruction spells denied.
regeneration is the pain in the butt

Sudden Death - Same here, there are probably better cards for this slot.
ok maybe

Banefire, Demonfire - Your mana base doesn't support these. If you want aggro deck you can play low on lands but then you should really play aggressive. If you want a bit more midrangish deck then these are probably just fine but then I think you could cut on the aggro part a bit and play more midrange cards. Like Pyre Zombie and Rakdos Augermage?
those 2 cards i'll definately keep in the deck, they've been very useful for me in other decks

so_not

OK you got me somewhat convinced at some points. I still disagree with many things but I may be wrong. I see now you want more midrange deck and I think it is nice approach. Have you thought about adding a couple lands maybe? Or maybe rakdos signet, mind stone, coldsteel heart and talisman of br might have place there. What are these regenerating creatures you are talking about? Have I forgotten some good regenerates that are particulary evil? I somewhat disagree with Demigod being easy to cast with 29 colored mana sources.
Could we have updated list some time? It is nice to see how this is developing. Seems like a fun deck to play.

Outlaw

Yeah, i added some lands (springs, tainted peak, cycle lands, bounce land). I also added Slogger, GangBanger, Shriekmaw and i also cut some stuff (magus of the scroll). I edited my first post.

Regenerating creatures are Knight of the Holy Nimbus, River and Mire Boa, then there's this pescy land Yavimaya Hollow and probably more that i can't think of right now.

EDIT: What about Everlasting Torment? Is it worth playing? Or Kumano, Master Yamabushi? I kinda like him.

coldcrow

Fireblast, for it is free. Carbonize, for it is good vs pesky creatures. Also for a midrange deck I don't understand Carnophage and Sarcomancy. Dark Ritual, Skittering Horror and Skittering Skirges aren't that bad too. Vise makes for good opening hands but you only draw it approximately 1 out of 9 games. Mid-Late game it is just dead in this deck.
Keldon Champion might be worth considering. In the worst case its 3 to the dome but often its 6.

random

I got a pretty similiar deck with a token theme.

well anyway here's the list:

Lands( 41 )

15 Swamp
Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
Shizo, Death's Storehouse
Barren Moor
7 Mountain
Ghitu Encampment
Barbarian Ring
Forgotten Cave
Badlans
Blood Crypt
Tainted Peak
Cravern Cairns
SUlfurous Springs
Bloodstained Mire
Polluted Delta
Blinkmoth Nexus
Mishra's Factory
Mutavault
Rishadan Port
Wasteland

Creatures( 35 )
Greater gargadon
Bloodhall OOze
Mogg fanatic
Hearth Kami
Dwarven Blastminer
Nezumi Graverobber
Dark Confidant
Rakdos Guildmage
Withered Wretch
Nantuko Shade
Stormgald Crusader
Hand of Cruelty
Imperial Recruiter
Taurean Mauler
Magus of the Moon
Countryside Crusher
Boneshredder
Nantuko Husk
Hypnotic Specter
Fulminator Mage
Ashenmoor Gouger
Shambling Remains
Lyzolda, the Blood Witch
Rakdos Augermage
Crypt Champion
Flametongue Kavu
Avalanche Riders
Graveborn Muse
Braids, Cabal Minion
Greakwood Liege
Ashling, the Extinguisher
Blazing Specter
Shriekmaw
Arc-Slogger
Siege-Gang Commander

Instants( 7 )
Lightning Bolt
Magma Jet
Incinerate
Diabolic Edict
Terminate
Hit/Run

Sorceries( 14 )
Firebolt
Duress
Thoughtsieze
Price of Progress
Chainer's Edict
Cruel Edict
Hymn to Tourach
Sinkhole
Molten Rain
Stone Rain
Rancid Earth
Threaten
Ruination

Enchantments( 3 )
Oversold Cemetery
Bitterblossom
Goblin Assault

Artifacts( 2 )
Mox Diamond
Sword of Fire and Ice

So the deck is more aggroish but it has some late game plans also. Ideally you got drops for rounds 1(creature or discard) and 2(blossom/creature) and then attack the lands or drop more threats. I propably got too many themes in the deck and should just concentrate on 1 or 2. Got a million other cards to put into the deck but no idea what to take out most of the time. Hissing Iguanar should probably get in there somewhere. The deck has a hard time with super aggros like goblins and ww so I've considered of taking some early beaters out and putting some sweepers & bigger creatures into the deck.