Started by Vazdru, 01-08-2010, 02:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vazdru

and another one....

have fun and some ggs!
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

cedzoh

cedzoh (br goblins) vs goblin piledriver (5 color zoo) 2:0

g1: i keep a mediocre hand with no fast creatures. i win the roll. turn 2 i play bitterblossom. t3 frogtosser and marshall. t4 i tutor for recruiter and play him.  he plays some guys and beats me down to 10, i chump with feary tokens. his trygon predator gets blossom. ringleader than gets me some new goblins and i play golblin piledriver the same turn. rw ajani gets a lord, i tutored for. than i draw sharpshooter the turn after ringleader got me 4 goblins. sharpshooter clears his board and he concedes.

g2: he starts. i play t1 goblin guide, he reveals a plateau. t2 he gets steward of valeron, which blocks my guide. i get slvaering nulls. t3 he play matca rioters (5/5) i play goblin warchief. t4 he plays bloodbraid elf and cascades into magma jet, which gets my lord. i play my magus of the moon (in starting hand) and mogg fanatic. mogg gets the now 1/1 rioters. the only spell he casts from here on is sword of fire and ice. i play goblin chieftain and the next turn i cycle gempalm incinerator to kill his bloodbraid and attack. next turn i play siege gang commander and he concedes.

peeler

peeler (naya-zoo)2 vs GeorgB (5c goodstuff) 1

Game 1 he killed me with an aggresive start with clique and Lightning angle, and i flooded so i couldn´t do anything against that.
Game 2 i had the aggressive start with isamaru, scabclan mauler, knight of reliquary... but it was a hard game because of his lifegain and removal, but in the end i had more preasure+burn
Game 3 I was screwd on white for a while bur he flooded so even so he got hierach,finks and gideon i had elspeth,ajani vegante and in the end ravages of war so i won that game 2

Nastaboi

Nastaboi Fishy Monoblue vs. Vazdru UBg reanimator

2 - 0

I had to mull to 6 1st game and had no 3rd land drop. He begun with Island, Careful Study. I Remanded his Thirst on my end step to dig land. He tapped out for Thirst his turn and I slammed down B2B. By the time he found land to cast reanimate I had multiple bounce spells in hand.

Vazdru got Hermit Druid and Waterfront Bouncer 2nd game but I topdecked B2B again cutting he off green. I had a counter up every time and I even Gifted for 4 counters somewhere along the line. I ended the game with 6 counterspells still in my hand.
Quote0:13:51 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi plays Invincible Hymn from Hand
0:14:25 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi's life total is now 221 (+213)

W0lf

W0lf (Bant) vs TeKo (GW Elves) 2:0

G1:he is stuck on 1 mana

G2:I play bad but in the end i can kill him with cryptic command + rancor

cedzoh

cedzoh (rb golbins) vs nmlss (gb) 2:0

g1:
t1: he gets my sharpshooter with thoughtseize. i play lavamancer.
t2: he plays wall of roots. i play dragon fodder.
t3: he plays noble hierach and demonic tutor. i play goblin king. attack. he goes to 12( some fetching and a pain land)
t4: he plays ravenous baloth. i make him sac baloth with tarfire and lavamancer. attack. he goes to 11
t5: he plays hymn and gets my last 2 cards (siege-gang and vexing shusher). i draw redcap and shot him for 3 with it. he is at 7. after attack he is at 4.
t6: he concedes

g2:
t1: he plays urborg. i play prospector
t2: he plays edict. i play confidant.
t3: he plays borderlandranger. i reaveal urborg. play chainlightning on his ranger and play lavamancer. attack for 2.
t4: he plays wall of blossoms and elves of deep shadow. i reveal wort and play spikeshot goblin. than i trade urborgs.
t5: he plays pulse and kills lavamancer. i reveal marsh flats. fetch a swamp and play magus of the moon. i kill hi elf with spikeshot.
t6: he cycles krosan tusker and gets a swamp. he plays thoughtseize and takes my wort. i reveal boggart mob (10 life). i play ringleader and get bushwhacker. attack him to 11.
t7: he plays treetop village. and i shoot him for 1. i reveal a bloodstained mire, play dragon fodder and a kicked bushwhacker. he concedes.

Tabris

Tabris (UG-AggroControl) 2 vs 0 Nmlss (GB-Aggro)

G1: I play an early Tarmogoyf which gets in for 2-3 dmg + rancor after that I´ve got 4 different control magic cards which steal all the good creatures he´ve got.

G2: Its a long game about mana screw on his side (but with garruk in game) and an empty hand on my side. But I was able to recover with Venser, Riptide Labortary and a FoF. I clear his board whith EE (3 Garruk Token) and get in for a lot of dmg with a 7/8 Tarmogoyf (2 mana for a 7/8 creature is fair!) and some cheap stuff.

gg´s

cedzoh

cedzoh (rb goblins) vs nastaboi (grixis ramp, wildfire) 2:1

g1:
we both take a mulligan
t1: we both play lands.
t2: he plays mindstone. i play weirding shaman.
t3: he plays a land. me 2. attack him to 17.
t4: he plays a solemn. i shock it. i attack him to 15.
t5: he plays everflowing chalice with 3 counters. i play chieftain and attack him down to 9.
t6: he sacs mindstone and plays arc-slogger. i attack with shaman and chieftain. he shots chieftain and takes 2-->7life
t7: he plays ponder and than wildfire. i play char in response. he attacks me down to 10. i draw no red source to use my bolt. eot he shoots me down to 8 and i concede.

g2:
t1: i play skirk prospector. he plays duress and takes warren weirding.
t2: i sac the prospector and drop warchief. attck him for 2. he plays dimir signet.
t3: i play mogg war marshal. play bushwhacker kicked and attack him for 10. he plays a land.
t4: i play wasteland and target his volcanic island he plays cryptic, taps my team and bounces his land. i play dragon fodder and attack for 2. he draws and concedes.

g3:
t1: he plays ponder. i play mutavault.
t2: he plays reflecting pool. i play wasteland and traget the pool. he uses his mana to play tainted pact. he gets a fetchland.
t3: he plays the land. i play dragon fodder.
t4: he plays a wasteland and destroys mutavault. i play bushwhacker kicked. he counters it with mana drain.
t5: he plays a land. in my drawphase he plays vendilion clique and takes my gempalm incinerator. i attack with the 2 tokens. he blocks 1 with clique. i play goblin grappler.
t6: he plays a land. i play goblin riunblaster with kicker. he counters it with cryptic and draws a card. i attack him down to 9.
t7: he plays fact or fiction (pile1: urborg and damnation; pile2: jace 2.0, braingeyser, brainstorm) he takes pile 1 and drops urborg. i drop my urborg (he saw it with clique). attack him down to 7 and drop redcap, which shoots him.
t8: he plays sower and gets redcap. i play boggart mob (champions the grappler).
t9: he plays talisman of dominance. i topdeck sword of fire and ice. drop skirk prospector. drop sword. sac the token and the prospector and equip. he concedes.

Georg B

Georg B (WB Discard) 2:0 marchhare (5c Goodstuff)

Game 1 I was stuck on black for a while but had Stupor and Phyrexian Arena. I had some problems when he got Dark Confidant and Treachery (for my Stillmoon Chavalier) but I got DoJ.
In the end a LV 12 Transcendent Master was too huge for him.

In game 2, he took a mulligan to 6 and was screwed even after that.
I had Demonic and searched for a Hymn to Tourach.
At the end it was the Transcendent Master again whitch survived my own WoG.

GoblinPiledriver

GoblinPiledriver(5C-Alara-aggro)     vs     Tabris(UG-aggrocontroll)  
2-1

Game1:
I started with Llanowar Elves and accelereted into Trygon Predator, which got countered by Daze(with alternate cost). Next Turn I played Tidehollow Sculler seeing his hand: (Kitchen Finks, Condescend,Psionic Blast, Crystal Shards,Lands) . I remove KItchen Finks and knowed it's only a matter of time till Tabris free his Finks, most likely with Psionic Blast.
So next Turn I play Stoneforge Mystic and search me Sword of Fire and Ice. Tabris shots the Sculler with Psionic Blast, I equip the Llanowar Elves with Sword and 1 or 2 Turns later the game was over.

Game2:
Before spoil-mulligan I keep 2 Lands and 2 spells. After spoiling I had 3 spells. Tabris begins this round with Jace Beleren. I drew one land after another and concede after Tabris killed all my creatures and I had 5 Lands in my hand.

Game3:
I played  Steward of Valeron, Jhessian Infiltrator and Tarmogoyf in quick order. Tabris played first Turn Ancestral Vision and third turn Aether Adept against my Druid. With a combat trick I killed his Adept with my Tarmogoyf and replayed Steward.
Tabris transmuted Tolaria West for Enginereed Explosive, preparing for the 3-1 trade. I layed down Elspeth, Knight Errant which produced a Soldier.  My opponent didn't played Explosives, he was on 7 life, and plays on my Turn Cryptic Command taps my creatures and bounces Elspeth. I just replay her in my turn. Tabris play Regrowth on Cryptic Command. So my following attack fizzled, I play Knight of the Reliquary. As my opponet wanted to play Eternal Witness for the third Cryptic Command I tapped his forth free Land with Pestermite and won finally.
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.

Georg B

Georg (WB Discard) 2:0 Fenry (White Weeny)

First game crashed... no clue why...

Next game he had a quite good aggro start, but Wall of Reverance and Bayneslayer saved me after I was down to 3 or so.
Last game he was screwed on one plains and I had Vindicate...

Seveneyes

Seveneyes (BWG Rock)  2:0  JFK (MonoB[g] - Control)

Game 1:
First play is second turn Nantuko Shade, I have Cultivate next turn. He attacks and draws cards, i play Elspeth. I discard a card to Lilianas Specter, he discards four to Mind Shatter. He can kill Elspeth a turn later, i have to stop the shade with Faiths Fetters. After that i put Oracle Mul Daya and Loaming Shaman on the board, shuffling his whole grave back - he reveals a freshly drawn Skeletal Scrying next turn. Ashes to Ashes kills two in one and the specter is still attackig. I have Garruk and a beast, my overlooked Stirring Wilwood blocks the specter, protectin Garruk. With the token and the manland i can finish the game.

Game 2:
His first plays are Phyrexian Totem and Nantuko Shade again. I ramp with Sakura Tribe Elder, Yavimaye Dryad and Civic Wayfinder. His shade gets a Pulse, he replaces it with a flipped-over Nezumi Graverobber. My Liliana Vess gets a Pulse, too. I vindicate his totem, he kills and returns the dryad. Wrath of God clears the board and Nantuko Monastery swings two time for the win (he lost some life to draw-spells and random attacks).

Thx for games!

W0lf

W0lf( Bant) vs r4nd0m1z3r (3 colour Goblins?)2:0

G1: I mulligan to 6 and get a 6 land hand, after spoils i have a call of the herd and a manowar,
that was enough to win because he was screwed.

G2: He starts with sparksmith, which is very sad cuz it hinders me to play my lotus cobra, next turn he plays piledriver.
I play oblivion ring on his sparksmith and next turn lotus cobra, he plays ostracize and lets me discard knight of the reliquary.Then he plays a garruk and makes a 3/3 beast, i have psionic blast for his Plainswalker but i have to take 3 dmg the next turn from his beast. I`m still stuck on 3 mana luckily compulsive research gets me a 4th land and a 5/6 goyf.
We both stall the next few turns, I memory lapse a ring leader and play eladamris call on stoneforge mystic, wich gets me sword of fire/ice next turn.He then plays a goblin recruiter and rearanges his library for 20 mins, after he is done i play Gifts and search my library for another 20 mins, I show him fetchland rancor and 2 counters he gives me the land and rancor. In my turn i play sword of fire/ice, equip my goyf and take his 3/3 beast with vedalken shackles, i attak him down to 7 and kill his piledriver, He manages to destroy my sword in his next turn but i still have the awesome Rancor on my goyf to put him down to 1 next turn.
a shower of temptation on his ringleader makes him concede the game after that.

coldcrow

coldcrow (4c-stax) 2 : 0 randomizer (Rbg-Goblins)

1: I lead with top and welder, he kills it with cycled gempalm. I get a Relic down while he is stacking library with recruiter, in spite of seeing a dustbowl as he therapied me for naught. Not fearing, because I saw a waste and brainstorm with top, I start bowling his lands. Randomizer ends up with a measly 2/2 figure of destiny, a reflecting pool and library with 20 goblins on top. 2 turns later BS, top and fetchlands provide me with Ajani Vengeant.

2: Luckily he has no lackey :) and leads with sparksmith. I play key, some manastones and a top, which sees a wrath. His little army (smith,warchief and late lackey) bites the dust. Follow up Goyf meets Martial Coup for x=5. Randomizer tries a recruiter some turns later but concedes when I show him wildfire and vindicate.

GGs (there will be better games, r4ze)

Tabris

Tabris (UG-AggroControl) 2:0 vs CedZoh (BR Goblins)

1st Game: I was able to get a equipped Tarmogoyf (SoFI) on the road and simply bash him to death. At the start I was able to stop the beating with a wall of roots Æther Adept and some countermagic.

2nd Game: This game was much more interesting. Since he could resolve a T2 Shusher I was forced to start the "defense" mode. I couldnt counter much and had to face also an aether vial. But he wasnt able to get much pressure on the table. I got Finks, Wall of Roots, Man-o-War and Vendilion Clique which answered his Demonic Tutor (SoFI I guess). Afer some shenanigans with my Riptide Labortary he killed my Clique, but I had also an Æther Adept in play which can also be bounced by the land. After some beating with the CLique and a Trygon Predator (with some delicious targets like Dralnu's Crusade and Aether Vial)he scooped.