Main Menu

[HLL]Scoreboard - Season IX

Started by Vazdru, 28-02-2010, 08:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-jFk-

-jFk- (WW) vs Pennywise (Elves)   2:1
-jFk- (WW) vs Buddaq (Counterburn)      2:1

Sorry, but we played in real life, and my memory isn't as good as is Tabris' (he was there too).

Vazdru

Goblinpiledriver (4C-Blood) vs Vazdru (UGb-Landfall)

0:2

We played that games yesterday during TNM. He had bad luck in the first one getting just a single land in his 14 first cards. Going down to 5 cards facing T1 Thoughtseize, Sensei's + Gifts and Sower a few turns later denying him access to the game at all obv.

Game 2 I've had again a fast opening with chrome mox and some controlish stuff a few turns later. Nevertheless he managed to create some preasure. In the most crucial moment of the game I've had a nice topdeck with remand which took care of his Shiekmaw followed by Mana Leak next turn giving me two extra turns with sower + charmed crea for the win.
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Pennywise

Pennywise 2 - 0 Buddaq (Counterburn)
We played this match real life (with -jfk- and tabris) and I dont remember anything  :-\

Mythrandir

Mythrandir 5C VS Seveneyes Bant?

Game 1: He played llanowar elf + wake trasher (beast in HL) + garruk. i played needle pointed at garruk + maze + loxodon hiearch kept me safe for a while. Eventually he destroyed the needle, but i played EE set at zero to hold the game for a little longer. After that i intuitioned (he had gaddok) so, i went for: shriekmaw, stronghold, deed. Kept stronghold, returned shriekmaw killed gaddok and started attacking with shriekmaw + eternal witness (wanted it to die to use stronghold). By the end of the game my army was bigger than his + stronghold and he conceded. GG

Game 2: He started with elite vanguard + stoneforge (SOFI) + mindcensor when i cracked my fetch, luckily i played STP and was able to get a land, killed his elite vanguard with fire/ice and played needle at SOFI, played maze. After i played garruk, but he played oblivion ring on it. He played elsepth but i sacced my maze of ith to get a 5th land and played pact of negation for it. Regrowth maze, but he played rhox and started swinging with everything until i played a WOG (was lucky to find the second W via darksteel ingot) he played some more critters, stirring wildwood, isamaru. And i played etched oracle, blocked and drew like nuts (vindicate, mystical teachings and worldly counsil) played teachings eot, vindicated his sword, drew tolaria west for EE set at 3 (killing oblivion ring + kitchen finks) played worldly counsil to see a demonic tutor. With ajani (demonic tutor) and garruk he conceded. Was incredibly lucky with my oracle and he was mana flooded.

Thanks for playing

marchhare

derStefan82(5c-oath/polymorph/natural.order)- marchhare(5cc) 0-2

G1 he doesnt do much because he gets stuck on 2 lands, after giving him magus of the moon to handle i play jace and kitchen finks to protect (he had T1 treetop village). he plays diving top and some lands, but concedes later because of jace and his consequences.

G2 he has to mulli down to 6, i keep lotus cobra, condecent, library and some other lands.
he doesnt do anything dangerous the first turns, while i draw nothing but lands and cant do anyhting as well.

after noble hierarch entered my side of the play he grim tutors für i guess oath and the games becomes uncomfortable.
the next 30 mins all i do is trying to kill my creatures and getting new ones, while handling his other threats and trying to assemble a combination to kill him (he got empyrial archangel from oath). at the end i attack his mana base with life (no green mana anymore), get a chain to survive (clique+karakas, volraths stronghold + stone cloaker + eternal witness ... ) and play a 10/10 knight of the reliquary to get rid of the archangel after pulling out all of his counters and removal. the angel brings me down to 2 life and dies afterwards and stefan decides to go to bed.

sry for your bad luck in both games  :-\

Vazdru

Seveneyes (Bant) - Vazdru (WW)

1st: He started strong with T1 Noble Hierarch T2 Jenara. I missed my one-drop and played T2 Soltari Trooper and T3 Knight of the Holy Nimbus. Trooper dealt first blood and he went down to 17 lp while Jenara hit me for 5 next turn. My turn 4 and T5 were great with Wilt-Leaf Liege + Glorious Anthem. Jenara attacked again in the meantime. So i dropped to 10 lp. He went down to 7 lp in my counter-attack. He put down Cloudchaser Kestral (-> Anthem) + Loaming Shaman as Blockers. Fortunately i've had Kor Skyfshier + Ranger of Eos for Flyer...enough blockers for Jenara so Soltari Trooper did the job.

2nd: He had a decent start again with Isamaru in T1, Miscalculation (-> Mistral Charger) in T2 and Knight of the Reliquary T3. Meanwhile i've dropped Savannah Lions + Azorius Guildmage. For a few rounds ground was stalled. He played Needle but I've had Kor Sanctifiers in response. Figure went bigger and bigger. He dealt some dam with Faerie Conclave. Mother of Runes and Stillmoon Cavaliers were great against his 8/8 Knight. So i could play Ravages of War for the win. He was at 12 lp and me on 16 lp.

ggs!

Far below the earth

Vazdru

Noviomagus (YingYang-Weenie WB) vs Vazdru (WW)

1st: He started with Sensei's, I've had Aether Vial T1. Castigate took Sword of Plowshares, I've had Figure, Oblivion Ring, Kor Skyfisher, Finks and some lands. Next Turn he played Messmeric Fiend for O-Ring. I started beating with Suntail Hawk, Figure. Dropping Finks and when he tried to Smother Figure I activated Vial for Kor Skyfisher. He dropped already down to 13 lp, I've had still 20lp. As he tapped out for Baneslayer I was able to send Figure into god-mode so the angel didn't do anything but 5 LP blocking the Kitkin Avatar. A Turn later he was dead.

2nd: He had Bonesplitter and Edict for my Soltari Priest. T4 he played a Soltari Priest and equipped it. I was a bit flooded but still had Sigiled Paladin, 8 1/2-Tails, Isamaru, Knight of medowgrain, Mutavault + Honor of the Pure to win the damage race easily.

Thx for the ggs. 
Far below the earth

TeKo

TeKo (GW Elves!) vs Seveneyes (GW Elves!)
2 - 1

G1:
HL Mul, Mul to 6, Mul to 5 but got a good start with Llanowar, Priest, Entity + Lands.
He got a nice draw with Cradle+Elves and 3rd Turn NO Progenitus.
But I attack with four 12/12 on turn 4.

G2:
After some small Elves I played Eladamri, and beat him to 7 but I forgot his morph and he can pump and kill me next turn.

G3:
Essence Warden+Hivemaster = crazy. He Geddons on Turn 3/4 but I had Devoted and Boreal in play and beat him down with some Elves and Insects.

ggs and sorry for my draw in g1 and 3.

pyyhttu

pyyhttu (MonoG Beatdown) - Coldcrow (5c-staxx): 2 - 1

In the first game won the die roll and played some meat for Coldcrow to toy around with. He eventually got hold of board position.

In the second and third game Coldcrow had trouble finding his sweepers, e.g. Time Twister followed by Jace's Brainstorm didn't find anything.

Payron

Nastaboi (Hypergenesis) - Payron (UGb sponsored by Vazdru (thx ;)))

First Game: I had 2 lands and did only drew green cards ... easy game for Nastaboi

Second Game: Nastaboi was scrwed on 2 lands with 40 lands in the deck and I builded up a Gifts energie ... tells us both games was just a joke...

Third Game: first action was an EOT Intution of Nastaboi which got countered and a Maelstorm Angel in his turn (turn 4) ... In my turn I could play a Treachery + b2b which won the game ... lucky draw for me .. I guess it was just perfcet

1:2

Payron

marchhare(5cc)- Payron (5c aggro control)

He scrwed both games so nothing to exiting ... he told me he never scrwed with this deck like this ... sry for that ...

pyyhttu

pyyhttu (Dream Halls) vs. Tabris (Ug): 2 - 0

Didn't mulligan a card from my starting hand. I remember it having Dream Halls, Demonic Tutor, Tidings and something else. I tutored for Pact of Negation and forced Dream Halls through. From that point on it was just drawing and tutoring loads of cards.
Tabris' net connection however get cut of by his flat mate, but I was already tutoring for Progenitus and Time Stretch.

In the second game I kept my hand again. It had Merchant Scroll, Lim-Dul's Vault and Brainspoil, plus Mind's Desire and lands. I tutored with Brainspoil to Dream Halls and later drew Mana Drain as a counter backup. Lim-Dul's Vault had reveled Conflux which sealed the game after had forced the Dream Halls through again. GGs.

Tabris

Maybe a fun fact: besides his nuts draws, I ve got him to 3 life (turn 6 or so) in Game 2. After resolving his Dream Halls (he got mana drain for my command)I was able to "cast" Fact or Ficiton which shows me a Psionic Blast and I ve got one card on my hand. So he was making a 4:1 pile and ofc I didnt have a blue card in my hand for the blast to finish him off before he was able to resolve his Conflux... sad sad sad

Tabris

Tabris 2 (UG-AggroControl) vs Nastaboi 1 (Hypergenesis)

1st Game: Funny thing, he was able to cast his â,¬-Slayer-Angel on Turn 4 and I ve got nothing except crap on my hand. So he was racing me and cast later a Eureka,  which shows him enough fattis to finally finishs me off. This time I ve got not a single permanent to cheat in with eureka on my hand.

2nd Game: He is able to resolve a Hypergenesis on TURN2!!! which shows a Empyrial Archangel and a Rorix and 4 Lands. I ve got a Tarmogyof (cast it on T2) SoFI, SoLS, Man-o-War. So I was able to bounce his Rorix and equip my Tarmogoyf, lucky for me, I draw a Scryb Ranger (which simply win me the game) bc I got stucked on 3 mana but was able to attack, equip, untap my guys and bring his archangel down. So he was able to hard cast his Rorix but since ive got both Swords he couldnt do anything.

3rd Game: Land go, Land go, Land go, Land got, end of my 3rd turn he casts a Vendillion Clique which gets countered by condescend. A turn later he wants to cast a Eureka but ive got still a Daze. I drop a Trygon predator with rancor. On my hand ive got Jace," I fucking destroy u", the Mindsculptor, Stifle (for cascade shenanigans), Control Magic. So i  was beating him to death with this little flying .."thing" and he trys to hardcast a Magister Sphinx but it got bounced by my Venser. So sadly for him he cast only 3 spells in this game.

gg´s

Nastaboi

Nastaboi Hypergenesis vs. Pennywise Elves!

2 - 1

I kept Sneak, Rhystic Tutor, lands and drew into more lands and Grim Tutor. I had a green depletion land but could not play T2 Rhystic as Pennywise had laid down two elves and had Cradle up. He went for Poacher, I for Sneak Attack. He had a Primal Command for it and next turn he Poachered Elvish Champion in so that his critters forestwalked over my potential sneaky blocker.

Pennywise mulled to five and I had a second turn Ardent Plea. Only that I drew Hypergenesis and had to Cruel Tutor for another green land to suspend it. He had Winter Orb to further slow me down, but was lacking in lands himself. He beat me down to six and had three 2/2's as I still had one counter in Hypergenesis. I prayed the deck and it gave me Oblivion Ring, which I could cast and survive until Hypergenesis did the rest.

Third game Pennywise had no real pressure and my T3 Violent Outburst cascaded into Akroma, Razia, BSA, Petradon and Bogardan Hellkite.
Quote0:13:51 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi plays Invincible Hymn from Hand
0:14:25 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi's life total is now 221 (+213)