Main Menu

Highlander League in Slovakia

Started by Mir, 09-02-2009, 06:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mir

Hi. I just want to ask if i can organize officially Highlander league in our country using Highlander rules from this page (in its slovak translation).

pyyhttu

What made you think one would need a permission to hold a tournament? Go for it.

If there was something worth to report, that would be appreciated.

Mir

Thanks. Just to make sure that nobody will send a lawyer here :).

i hope that i will be able to contact enough people.

Mir

Information:

The tournament rules have been written aproxx. month ago and people who participated on them have no additional comments for now.

We decided to follow the rules of "german" Highlander for the upcoming playing, but before we start i will ask some things, because the Tournament will not be traditional.

The tournament may take more than one year to complete, even with quite small number of players. During that time the banlist may change. Tournament itself will consist of small random events, duels maybe. We are just a bit unsure if, and how handle this. We dont want to keep the banlist from the start until end as it was on the day when the tournament started, just because of new card editions and possible new bannings.

We just think that new banlist will be mandatory for the tournament events two weeks after it will be released for normal Highlander tournaments. Other rules and guidelines of the tournament will keep people informed and warn them for any banlist change.