Main Menu

[HLL]Scoreboard - Season IX

Started by Vazdru, 28-02-2010, 08:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seveneyes

Seveneyes (Mono U Control) 2:0 Nastaboi (Hypergenesis)

First game he has to take a normal Mulligan to 6. First play is Vendillion Clique from me, which takes a tutor (leaves him with four fatties on his hand) and then beats him all the way. His Clique gets countered and his emergency blocker Drift of Phantasms catches a Treachery.

Second game i stifle his first fetchland. He plays a counterspell on legs, but has to tap out for my Condescend. That way Back to Basics in my next turn finishes the game pretty straight with no standard lands on his side.

Thx for playing

derStefan82

derStefan82 Bant-Oath vs Peeler Naya Zoo 2-0

We had 2 crashed games one on my side one on his side so we decided to don't count them as loss for one party.

1. Game (broke on my side): I start with Oath on hand, he played Mother I played Oath could get Empyrial Archangel, he played critters I played Emrakul which went to my hand with Karakas (enchanted before by Dragon Breath). As I hand Loam in Grave before Game ends and Maze, Angel ... I think I was in the better position.

2. Game: I had Sterling Grove for Oath he had Figure of Destiny could go to 4/4, I had Emrakul and Faiths Fetters for Figure so won with Emrakul.

3. Game (broke on his side): I had to mulligan to 6 and not a perfect hand but broke quite fast.

4. Game: I hold hand with Sylvan Scrying, Lands and Pattern. He put pressure on board with Nacatl and then Ramm-Gang. I had Path, got Kalni Garden for Plant token and Pattern on it he played Bloodbraid cascaded Skyshroud Elite and tryed to beat me down, I got Emrakul in the game. Attacked in my turn and killed all besides Nacatl and Mountain. I had 4 Non-Basics and 10 life and played Propaganda he showed me Price which had done 8 damage and 3 for Nacatl but due to my Propaganda he had only chance for one of it and he didn't drew land I think.

Nice games, Emrakul is damn good.

-jFk-

Payron (5c-Aggro-Control) 1-2 -jFk- (WW)

First game he starts with Mox Diamond and Duress, which discards ... nothing. In the next turns he has fast pressure with Trygon Predator and Elspeth. I can kill her with a 2/2 flyer + Soltari Champion but he has Behemoth Sledge. I rearm with a couple of 2 drops and then comes my no1 hate card: Engineered Explosives and finishes the game.

In the second one he's screwed on a few lands, I have Isamaru and Weathered Wayfarer, can handle his Mother of Runes and play Grafted Wargear. That's enough for his non-existent resistance.

In the final game he claimed to be flooded but still he's able to manage my Sword of Fire and Ice and 3 creatures but then 3 more, elspeth and crusade are enough.

GoblinPiledriver

GoblinPiledriver(Alara(McFlurries)-aggro)       vs         Teko(GW-Elves!)
2:0

Game1: GoblinPiledriver is beginning
T1: Noble Hierach   --   Quirion Ranger
T2: Woolly Thoctar  --  Wirewood Hivemaster
T3: Oblivion Ring(Hivemaster)   --  Arbor Elf + Heritage Druid + Wasteland(City of Brass) + Wolf-Skull Shaman + Wirewood Symbiote
T4: Tarmogoyf                               -- Quirion Ranger
T5: Eladamri's Call(Birds of Paradise)  --  Quirion Ranger
T6: Birds of Paradise      --     Quirion Ranger
T7: Sarkhan Vol            --   Essence Warden + Winter Orb + Quirion Ranger
T8: Doran, the Siege Tower
T9:  Matca Rioters         --  Elvish Visionary  ...

The board were stalled while I had less Mana. Sarkhan Vol ended it with the dragons.

Game2: Teko is beginning
T1: Arbor Elf        --   Fyndhorn Elves
T2: Imperious Perfect  --  Trygon Predator
T3: Eladamri, Lord of Leaves  --   Flametongue Kavu(Eladamri)
T4: Wirewood Channeler   --  Magma Jet(Perfect)  + Chain Lightning(Channeler)
T5: Wirewood Symbiote + Regrowth(Perfect)  --  Consuming Vapors ...

I had enough Burn for his elves while attaking with my creatures.
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.

coldcrow

Coldcrow (B/R - LD) 2 : 0 Mythrandir (5CC)

Game 1:

I resolved Inq. of Kozilek, Thoghtseize + Hymn in the first 3 turns and got rid of all his nonland cards. He managed to keep me down a bit by tapping my 3rd land with port but when I resolved Phyrexian Arena with the 4th Land it was over, because Mythradir failed to answer it for a long time. I blew up alot of his lands, exiled the LftL, Terrorized his Gideon and he finally scooped with only 1 Land left vs 8 of mine.

Game 2:

Early Inq. of Kozilek nabbed his Tutor and I proceeded to blow up 2 lands with rain of tears and Riders. He managed to stay in the game with Eternal Dragon but I could answer all his creature threats with removal (edict, vapors, nekrataal). Mythrandir's Life total was down to 10 when he was able to play the Dragon. This opened space for the rhystic tutor I was holding and I had the pleasant choice of getting Necro (24 life) or Sorin Markovs. I tried to kill the dragon with FtK but myth had a pact of negation. Next turn Damnation + Relic of Progenitus stopped the dragon cold though. Sorin became needled with a little help from a witness but Myth was so low on life that I could burn him out with 3 consecutive spells.

Good games.

Nastaboi

Nastaboi UR Wildfire Swans vs. Marchhare 5cc midrange

2 - 1

Marchhare began with T2 Confidant followed with Top. I Fired it after Control Magic was countered. He added pressure and I drew cards. On my draw he Cliqued, I responded with Gifts for four Pyroclasms, he took three but got some more damage in thanks to persist and me mistapping green mana to Gifts and thus couldn't use it in Firespout. I stabilized with Crater Hellion, but he drew Archmage which was enough to keep me getting upper hand.

I begun with Library 2nd game, countered his Vindicate on it and answered steadily his threats. I played Gifts into his Mystic Snake, but Regrew it and went with sweepers again. I knew from Confidant he was holding Doran and started to Dust his duals denying him his spells. He scooped at three lands and me with seven cards in hand.

He was forced to mull to six and got Library as his only land. I got Wildfire with FOW backup, but was lacking sufficien mana myself. I resolved Wildfire when he had only four lands and that was all she wrote.
Quote0:13:51 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi plays Invincible Hymn from Hand
0:14:25 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi's life total is now 221 (+213)

derStefan82

derStefan82 Bant-Oath with 2 Card B Splash vs Pennywise Elves 2:1

1. Game I got Demonic Tutor for Oath, he got mana elfes and mutavault with lots of stuff. I got Emp. Archangel + Cataclysm for fast win.

2. Game he got lot's of pressure with elfes, I got Tainted Pact for Polymorph, tryed to hold him with Ghostly Prison on CC3 and Day of Judgement on CC4 but he got Garruk + 1 Creature so my Elspeth for Polymorph was to late and I died on Garruks Overrun.

3. Game he played Elfes for untapping / put on hand Lands and tryed 2. turn 3 Mana Elf. I countered with Mana Drain and got enough Mana for Idyllic Tutor + Oath played next Turn. Got Emrakul from it afterwards which he couldn't find an answer his turn.

Thanks for good meta games.

marchhare

pennywise(Gwb-elves) - marchhare(super-secret-monoR-gp-deck-!!!) 0-2

G1 i have an unfair start with t1 goblin guide, t2 random 2/1, t3 ball lightning, t4 flametongue kavu.
so even his priest of titania and a 4/4 elf cant help him.

G2 he starts with 3 elfes and plays wilt-leave-liege t3  :o at first i wanted to play tattermunge maniac and plated geoped into giantbaiting t3, but then he started dropping his army, so i just played teetering peeks t2 and got too greedy and didnt play forked bold on his 1/1 (who blocked), at least i could play earthquake next turn, but then the liege entereded...  so it got incinerated and forked bolted together with fyndhorn elves. he played dranged hermit --> earthquake and he was on 15 lp, me on 10. then i started beatdown with keldon champion, unfairly he got flooded and only drew mishras factory to protect himself, but i had blood knight and goblin bushwanker + the old geopede, giantbaiting and chain lightning...  ::) the games only lasted 12 min.

thanks and good luck at the gp  ;) (--> @everyone)

Pennywise

Pennywise (elves) vs Vazdru (UW-Control?)
2 - 0

G1: Some fast mana elves + Plow Under on turn 3 sealed the deal

G2: after a long game a big insect kills him

Thanks for the games

marchhare

coldcrow(urb-land-destruction) - marchhare(super-shiny-secret-monoR) 0-2

first game he gots beaten down very fast, g2 he loses against ankh of mishra and some random stuff, only 10 min so not much to say. someone expected 5cc *cough  :P

thanks for the games  ;)

Vazdru

derStefan82 (Oath) - Vazdru (UW-Control)

1st: I've had first turn Loa, T2 Ancestral Visions, T3 Senseis ... he won with Orchyard + Oath finished by Emrakul + Dragon's Breath.

2nd: Again T1 LoA, he had Needle T2. He had Oath again but no creature on my side. I've had O-Ring to get rid of his nasty Enchantment. His Gifts got countered, Regrowth after Intuition (Polymorph, Regroth, Oblivion Ring) met Cloaker. He hardcast Archangel, I've had Day of Judgement. His Natural Spiral brought Angel back. Meenwhile I've had Baneslyer, Kitchen Finks, Shards and he conceded with only one hand card (Emrakul) against a mass on my side.

3rd: His Polymorph revealed Archangel so he lost. If it would have been Emrakul it would have been the other way round.

1:2
ggs!
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

-jFk-

Sorry. I haven't reported some games I already played last week. Very stressful time rightnow. Also don't have time to go through the game logs so I just report the results:

-jFk- vs Vazdru 2:1
-jFk- vs Mythrandir 2:0
-jFk- vs derStefan82 2:0

Tabris

Tabris UG-AggroControl 2 vs 0 Pennywise Gwb-Elves

1st Game: Some insane shenanigans with daze, Progenitus and stuff. I cant remember it well since we played a lot of matches.

2nd Game: see above.

Tabris UG-AggroControl vs Buddaq UR-Counterburn 2:1

1st Game: Control Magic vs Shackles vs Treachery

2nd Game: Draw go Draw go Draw go, counterwar- I win.

3rd Game: I win bc of something...

marchhare

mythrandir(5cc) - marchhare(5cc) 1-2

G1 i lose because of mulligan to 6 and lftl + waste on his side.

G2 he loses because of intuition t2 and life + waste t3  ::)

G3 lasts longer, but i can add more pressure than he can handle each round.

thanks for the games  ;)

marchhare

goblinpiledriver(RG-aggro) - marchhare(5cc) 1-2

G1 i win, but forgot why.

G2 hes in a good position and then looses connection, but we let him win cause he had PoP and a good board position.

G3 i keep a fetchland, libtrary, green tutor (for wall of roots) and fiery justice, so that i just need one land to decide the game on turn 4.

we both play the expected cards, but he has winter orb after i lay down the tutored wall t3. but i draw the needed fetchland (not very unlikely  ::)) and kill his 3 creatures. then the game stagnates, but after a couple of rounds and after having enough cards for library again i destroy his radha and winter orb with e.explosives eot, mana leak his skizzik next turn and play congret. at dawn with bb elf in hand ftw and he concedes

thanks for the games  ;)