[HLL]Scoreboard - Season X

Started by Vazdru, 01-08-2010, 02:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Fenry~

Goblinpiledriver (5c-Aggro) vs. Fenry (UBg Reanimator) [ 0 : 2 ]

Game 1:
T1: Chrome Mox (Living Death), Looter il-Kor
T2: Figure of Destiny
T3: Attack Looter (Discard: Terastodon), Demonic Tutor (Reanimate), Reanimate (Terastodon) + 3/3 Elephant Token
T4: Land & Go
T5: Attack!
T6: Concede

I had a really good start with second turn Terastodon. He didn't draw anything against the Elephant and his little brother.

Game 2:
T1: Goblin Guide + Attack (LP 18)
T2: Duress (Sword of F&I)
T3: Attack with Guide (LP 16)
T4: Noble Hierarch
T5: Attack with Guide (14 LP)
T6: Psychatog Path to Exile(Psychatog), Magma Jet (Noble Hierarch)
T7: Attack with Guide (12 LP), Winter Orb
T8: Sylvan Scrying (Bazaar of Baghdad), Dance of the Dead (Woodfall Primus->Winter Orb)
T9: Rancor(Goblin Guide), Wild Nacatl
T10: Necromancy(Empyrial Archangel) Aven Mindcensor
Txx: Bitterblossom + Attack with All
!! My lifepoints drop to 3 and my Empyrial Archangel and his Wild Nacatl died!!
Txx: Inquisition of Kozilek (Nothing), Exhume (me: Empyrial Archangel he:Wild Nacatl
Txx: Garruk Wildspeaker (Beast Token)
Txx: Eternal Witness (Exhume), Exhume (Terastadon)-> his garruk and two lands from me
!!Next turn I have to attack him because he gets 4 creatures with flying. This would be enougth to attack me to 0!!
I attacked him with all my creatures. He hasn't blocked my Woodfall Primus and my Looter Il-Kor. He hasn't recognized the one damage from Looter and his lifepoints droped to 1 instead of 2. At the beginning of his upkeep his Bitteblossum brings him down to 0 lifepoints.

GG

TeKo

Tabris (R Sligh) vs TeKo (UWr LD)
1 - 2

bad MU because about 10 nonbasic-hate cards are useless.

Forgot to take Screenshots so no detailed report.

G1: He beat me down and I cant do anything.

G2: Early beatdown but I can Armageddon mit Manastones in play and I think win with a Sundering Titan.

G3: Early Gouger beat me down but i can clear the board with Burning of X. and beatdown with Magus.
And win with a topdecked Elspeth.

PuTe

3. Game:
Turn 1: Treetop Village
Turn 2: Birds of Paradise
Turn 3: ----
Turn 4: Fauna Shaman
Turn 5: ----
Turn 6: Enclave Cryptologist Crop Rotation(Golgari Rot Farm)[EOT]
Turn 7: Damnation (Spell Pierce)
Turn 8: Shaman search(Iona)
Turn 9: Liliana Vess
Turn 10: Animate Dead (Artisan of Kozilek->Iona, Shield of Emeria)

After I played Animate Dead for Artisan of Kozilek and Iona he conceded.

[/quote]

uhm.. u need u cast the artisan to use it's etb-trigger. or did i missunderstand u? ;)

cedzoh

cedzoh (br golbins) vs pute (5color stax)

g1:
he starts. i play 1st turn lackey. he is ready with maze of ith.  i play another goblin and start attcking for 1 a turn. after a while i play recruiter and fetch some goblins. he than plays geddon and after that a tabernacle. my team dies and i cant find enough lands to come back. after some turns i concede to his walkers (bolas, jace 2.0, liliana).

g2:
i start with 1st turn prospector into 2nd turn blood moon. turn 3 warchief, turn 4 goblin king and recruiter. he concedes after he draws his card.

g3:
this game goes very long. in the beginning he slows me down with rishadan port for few turns. but i start to hit him with rakdos guildmage. he plays tabernacle and i am slowed down even more. i get an warren instigator into play. he plays explosives for 2 and cracks it. i finaly can play bloodmoon (was holding it back, due to possible counters and had no mana for it). i than play sulfuric vortex, but he has crumbling sanctuary. i play bitterblossom. i get 3 red ld-massremoval spells out of his deck with earwig squad. and start milling him for a bunch each turn. the whole time he has no mana artifacts in play. only in the and he can tutor one up and copy it. but it is too late (he only has 10 cards left in the deck). he concedes

coldcrow

coldcrow 1 : 1 Georg B

Can't really recall. Georg had to leave in game 3 and conceded to me but a draw is just.

~Fenry~

Wolf (UGw AggroControl) vs. Fenry (UBg Reanimator) [1:2]

1. Game:
I started with an Enclave Cryptologist. 2nd turn he got leveled and discards an Empyrial Archangel for me.
In the 3rd turn I played Exhume which he tried to counter but luckly I have Spell Pierce for his counterspell.

2. Game:
He counter my Looter with Mana Drain and used the mana acceleration to get a fast Glen Elendra Archmage.
With his Archmage he counters two spells from me and get really good cardadvantage.
Meanwhile two beater hit my down to below 10 lifepoints. Suddenly the game crashed but it was his win because the game was clearly in his favor!

3. Game:
He blocked my early game with some counters and Rishardan Port.
After that he played Jace 2.0 and I get my chance to reanimate Woodfall Primus with Reccuring Nightmare.
The Woodfall Primus killed his Jace immediately after he entered the battlefield because he didn't like this cunt^^
He was flooded and didn't find a solution for my Primus.

GG

TeKo

Seveneyes (Mono U Art Control) - TeKo (UWr LD)
1 - 2

G1: After some time I had 2 PWs, +more Lands and other good stuff but he resolves O-Stone and wins some turns later.

G2: hmm cant really remember but somehow I won with a Armageddon or something.

G3: He was a bit low on lands I draw Bombs only (Exalted, Jace2, Ajani, Elspeth + some counter) and win with Exalted Beatdown

peeler

peeler (hotbant) 2 vs DerStefan (RBW Staxx)0

Game 1: After resolving fact and gifts and countering wildfire, it wasn´t to hard to win.
Game 2: he generats some artifact mana but there did no buisness showing up. He also tainted pacted for nothing (2x mountain)and only find solutions for ajani so trinket mage and venser beat him up with a little support by raging ravine.

It was early in the morning so we both didnßt show our best plays^^

Tabris

Tabris (RDW) 2 vs Peeler (HotBant) 0

1st Game: Constant pressure with goblin bushwhaker and some other little creatures got him down to 6. He can stabilize the board with nine mana a mulldrifter, birds and a top, but the last card in my hand was a price of progress which finishs him off with three nonbasics in play.

2nd Game: Grim Lavamancer turn 1 followed by some burn spells, flametoungue kavu, keldon champion and a breath of darigaaz is able to kill him with no cards in hand and just a 6/6 flyer which cannot attack me since he´s on two life.

ggs

Nastaboi

Nastaboi Time Sieve Combo vs. derStefan WRb Stax

2 - 0

Stefan mulled to five but got a second turn Luminarch Ascension, which I had no answer in my deck except winning faster. I had T4 Tezz who fetched Walking Archive. I bumbed it and drew two tutors, and decided to go for Thopter-Sword. My thopters breeded twice as fast as his angels, and he scooped it up to save time.

I started with Kaleidostone and Jace B, and accelerated with time walks as no talismans or signets were seen. Reaching seven mana I could Transmute Artifact for Panoptic Mirror and have Muddle of Mixture ready for his Armageddon, which he had in form of Wildfire. That was his last play as I imprinted Capture of Jingzhou to mirror with copy trigger on stack, resulting infinite turns.
Quote0:13:51 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi plays Invincible Hymn from Hand
0:14:25 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi's life total is now 221 (+213)

Nastaboi

Nastaboi Aluren vs. ~Fenry~ Reanimator

2 - 0

I had a great hand with Force and Aluren, but ~Fenry~ had Vintage-style opening of Mox, Orchard, Oath. He even had Witness to bring countered Oath back. I had Drain ready but just one blue mana, and tutored for Recruiter hoping to draw forth land. Oath came down, I had just a talisman which I played hoping he misses with Oath. He hit Hellkite which didn't prevent me playing Aluren and I comboed out.

~Fenry~ led with Mox Diamond again, this time just with Looter-il-Kor putting him on reanimator. I Pacted for Drain which was Duressed, and hit two other relevant spells with discard. His Gifts was first Delayed and med with Silence three turns later. Despite his two looters, neither of us drew nothing else of relevance, just land after land. After exhausting my disruption he finally transmuted for Orchard and laid down Oath. I topdecked Demonic, fetched Gifts and Aluren/Recruiter/Regrowth/Witness. His Spell Pierce did nothing against my nine lands and he scooped it up.
Quote0:13:51 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi plays Invincible Hymn from Hand
0:14:25 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi's life total is now 221 (+213)

Seveneyes

Seveneyes (WGB Rock) 2:0 Coldcrow (GUr Ramp)

Game 1

we both accelerate a little until my Oblivion Ring clears his board of Mox and Rangers. I play Eladamris Call, Witness and the Call again getting two titans in my hand. He can Mana Leak Sun Titan, but Grave Titan hits the board and he doesnt find a solution for it.

Game 2

he has Mox Diamond, Crucible of Words and Wasteland, which normally is game, but i can play Natures Lore and Pithing Needle (-> Wasteland) to stop it the turn after. He accelerates into Inferno Titan, which beats me nearly all the way down, while im searching for the seventh mana for Martial Coup, chumpblocking with Loxodon Hierarch on the way. He draws a lot of lands this game and not much business. When i have the missing land, he just brings back the titan with Eternal Witness, but this time his dark brother Grave Titan stops him. Profane Command trades his titan with my elephant from the grave. After Time Twister, Inferno Titan hits the board a third time and Crater Hellion kills all my token, but Shriekmaw and Angel of Despair take care of the red fatties and my leftover titan swings for the win.

(i just counted, i wrote the word "titan" 9 times in this report ...)

Good Games

Mythrandir

Quote from: Seveneyes on 01-09-2010, 01:30:20 AM
Seveneyes (WGB Rock) 2:0 Coldcrow (GUr Ramp)

Game 1

we both accelerate a little until my Oblivion Ring clears his board of Mox and Rangers. I play Eladamris Call, Witness and the Call again getting two titans in my hand. He can Mana Leak Sun Titan, but Grave Titan hits the board and he doesnt find a solution for it.

Game 2

he has Mox Diamond, Crucible of Words and Wasteland, which normally is game, but i can play Natures Lore and Pithing Needle (-> Wasteland) to stop it the turn after. He accelerates into Inferno Titan, which beats me nearly all the way down, while im searching for the seventh mana for Martial Coup, chumpblocking with Loxodon Hierarch on the way. He draws a lot of lands this game and not much business. When i have the missing land, he just brings back the titan with Eternal Witness, but this time his dark brother Grave Titan stops him. Profane Command trades his titan with my elephant from the grave. After Time Twister, Inferno Titan hits the board a third time and Crater Hellion kills all my token, but Shriekmaw and Angel of Despair take care of the red fatties and my leftover titan swings for the win.

(i just counted, i wrote the word "titan" 9 times in this report ...)

Good Games

Titanomachy. hehe.

Haven't tested a single one, how are they vs more aggroish stuff? worth it?

~Fenry~

Peeler (UGwr AggroControl) vs Fenry (UBg Reanimator) [0:2]

Game 1:
I played Exhume for my Kederekt Leviathan which bounced my Looter and his Wall of Roots. He had Swords to Plowshares and played it eot to kill my Leviathan. In his turn he played Trygon Predator and Maze of Iths. One turn later a Rafiq of the Many joined his strong team. Luckly I managed to reanimate a Bogardan Hellkite which killed his Rafiq and prevent his Predator from attacking. After this I was able to use Reccuring Nightmare two times to destroy all his lands with Sundering Titan and win the game with Empyrial Archangel.

Game 2:
He had a really good aggro start with a thirt turn Rafiq and some other creatures. He also destroyed my reanimated Empyrial Archangel with his attacking Rafiq. After I dropped to 6 lp I played Living Death, which destroyed his board and reanimate a couple of big big creatures from my own graveyard. (Angel of Despair, Iona, Shield of Emeria, Woodfall Primus, Stormtide Leviathan, Empyrial Archangel, Terastodon)  ;)

GG

marchhare

vazdru (ubg-reanimator) vs marchhare (monoR) 0-2

G1 he dies faster than hes able to reanimate anything.

G2 i drop T2 slith, he prefers empyrial archangel (6/9 from dance of the dead).
i play some random creature to increase pressure (cant curve out with t3 sulfuric vortex  :P)
and he goes on with top and untapps the angel.

i play elemental appeal and kill the angel (blocks the 2/2 slith), vazdru regrowths his dance and
manipulates with his top. i use the absence of defense on his side and bring him down to 9 life (from 17)
with keldon champion and a 2/2 figure of destiny.

during his turn he puts his angel back and does other shenanigans, but an attack plus 2 burnspells kill it again, and he concedes a turn later.

thanks for the games  ;)