Main Menu

[HLL]Scoreboard - Season X

Started by Vazdru, 01-08-2010, 02:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabris

Tabris 2 (RDW) vs Marchare (RDW) 1

1st Game: He wins bc of wasteland and imba staggershock.

2nd Game: I win with realy fast beatdown + lavaspike, lightning bolt and stuff.

3rd Game: He´s stucked on 4 mana cant play all his spells. Ive got only business and a insane curve which burns him to death.

gg´s

marchhare

seveneyes (wbg-midrange) vs marchahre (moroR) 1-2

Played rdw again cause my other decks arent updated, in accordence with that the games
werent really interesting (g1/g3 he died, g2 he demonic tutored an aven riftwatcher and
dropped loxodon hierarch t4, i misplayed a few times, but couldnt have done anything in
order to defeat realms uncharted into volraths stronghold etc.)

thanks for the games

Nastaboi

Nastaboi UGr Heartbeat vs. Tabris RDW

2 - 0

Tabris won the roll and begun with Figure, who grew to 4/4 and ate my Wall of Blossoms. I had to mull for six and kept Flare and some acceleration but no business. I played two accelerants on my third turn and Tabris responder with bolting me thrice after attack, taking me down to two with just Flare and untapper in hand. I drew Time Warp and non-lethal Invoke of Firemind from it, but eleven cards I drew instead gave me another Time Walk and Heartbeat, and the rest was just academic. Fourth turn kill from mulligan to six, not bad at all.

Tabris kept greedy one-lander with Goblin Guide, which meant I kept drawing lands while he did not. I just accelerated lands into BF, Gifted for both Heartbeats turn four and went off turn five with no difficulty. High Tide may be better deck overall, but Heartbeat is just blast to play.
Quote0:13:51 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi plays Invincible Hymn from Hand
0:14:25 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi's life total is now 221 (+213)

~Fenry~

Fenry (UBg Reanimator) vs. Cedzoh (RB Goblins) [2:0]

1. Game:
I started with Birds of Paradise followed by a second turn Bonded Fetch. A turn later I played Show and Tell for Grave Titan. At this time he had two goblins in play. Next turn I reanimated Gaea's Revenge and he conceded.

2. Game:
In this game I was able to play a second turn Show and Tell for Inkwell Leviathan. Next turn he conceded with two goblins in play.

marchhare

payron (wgb-hulkcombo) - marchhare (monored) 1-2

g1 he claims having misplayed and loses.
g2 he goes off (i only had creatures, he had academy rector into combo  :o )
g3 i kill him before he can do anything.

thanks for the games

Payron

Seveneyes (5c goodstuff) - Payron (Hulk combo)

first game: he had first play ajanie and I could go off with no much problems on turn 5 or 6

second game: he had good pressure with mother of runes ... I had tarmo for defense but he had shriekmaw .. after a ranger of eos on noble hierach and grim lavamancer he was tapped out and I could go off

gg's

0:2

Tabris

Tabris (RDW) 2 vs -jFk- (MBC) 1

1st Game: I´ll start with ankh of mishra which is "answering" his glacier. He got also urborg in play so no screw for him. afer some beating with kaldon marauders + reckles charge and some removal by him I was able to simply burn him down bc of the damage he took from the ankh.

2nd Game: He was on 2 life but got t4 his 20/20 indestructible flying guy and I´ just didnt had enough damage on the board.

3rd Game: I´ll start with jackal pup he plays a thoughtseize which got my sulfuric vortex (instant win vs mbc anyone?) I play mogg fanatic and beat him with those little guys. A volcanic hammer is dealing some damage and I was waiting for my 5th land for the siege gang which is finaly entering the battlefield. A turn before he got my 5th land with a specter which ate my jackal pup. A Sulfur Elemental was joining the party EOT. After playing my siege gang he was on 2 life again and didnt had enough mana for all is dust or deed or anything else.

ggs.

-jFk-

I'd say ankh of mishra second turn is almost as much an autowin as vortex, because without a decent amount of lands monob can't do a thing against any deck, although I have to admire that there are certain situations where you can clear the board with some cheap spells and wait for naturalize to appear, but I would guess there is no significant difference in the odds against monoR with either 2nd turn ankh or 3rd turn vortex.

This matchup is even more devestating for monob when you take into account, that even with a 4'th turn 20/20 flyer (I started playing) he was able to bring me down to 1, not even using all is cards/mana in the last turn. So it was kind of only luck that i won with 4th turn Chuck Norris =(

peeler

peeler (hotbant) 2 vs cedzoh (rb goblins) 0

First game he screwd on 1 mana and his 2 onedrops get handled bei EE. He doesn´t drew a second land so it was over quick.
Second game I keept the board free with counters (miscalaculation, remand, mystic snake) after he resolved recruiter i played bribery on his kikki jikki, now i "countert" his recruiter and get more control by kikki jikki+mystic snake so he conseded.

Very lucky games for me--- sry

GoblinPiledriver

Goblin Piledriver (5C-Alara-aggro)     vs      Peeler (Hot-Bant)
2:1

Game1: Goblin Piledriver is beginning
T1: Treetop Village     --   Relic of Progenitus
T2: Bitterblossom
T3: Wasteland(Tropical Island) + Llanowar Elves  --  
T4: Steward of Valeron      --  Raging Ravine
T5: Vindicate(Raging Ravine)  ...

Game2: Peeler is beginning
T1: Fyndhorn Elves
T2:                                      --  Jhessian Infiltrator
T3: Ajani Vengeant
T4: Man-o'-War               --  Serendib Efreet
T5:  Swords to Plowshares(Efreet)  --  Knight of the Reliquary
T6: Yavimaya Dryad      --  Sword of Fire and Ice
T7: Venser, the Sojourner  --  Tidehollow Sculler(get  Force of Will(with Venser,Shaper Savant))
T8: Qasali Pridemage(get Magma Jet)   --   Knight of the Reliquary

Game3: Goblin Piledriver is beginning
T1:                                        -- Birds of Paradise(get Swords to Plowshares)
T2: Bitterblossom               -- Raging Ravine + Fyndhorn Elves
T3:                                        -- Arbor Elf + Sensei's Divining Top
T4: Watchwolf                     --  Garruk Wildspeaker + Coiling Oracle
T5: Tribal Flames(Garruk) --  Noble Hierarch + Fact or Fiction((Acidic Slime, Verdant Catacombs (Hand))Jace2.0, Mountain, Forest(Grave)) )
T6: AEther Vial                   -- Treachery(Faery) + Acidic Slime(Bitterblossom) + Burst Lightning(Faery)
T7: Aven Mindcensor
T8:  Bloodbraid Elf(into Path to Exile(Noble Hierach)  --  Oblivion Ring(Aven Mindcensor) + Stonecloaker
T9: Baneslayer Angel + Jenara, Asura of War       --  Bribery(Shriekmaw)(Baneslayer)

Goblin Piledriver (Blue-Bant)     vs          nmless (GB-Rock)

2:1
Game 1: Nmless is beginning
T1:                                        --  Celestial Colonnade
T2: Hermit Druid                 -- Brainstorm
T3: Phyrexian Rager          -- Ohran Viper
T4: Braids, Cabal Minion  --  Jace Beleren
T5: Maze of Ith + Chainer's Edict  + Putrid Leech  --   Looter il-Kor

nmless won this with Braids while I had lay aside my Karakas with Brainstorm

The other two games were better for me. In the first I could controll him in the second I could stand his Recurring Nightmare engine till I was able to kill him.

Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.

derStefan82

derStefan82 (WRB-Staxx) vs Georg B (BW-Discard) 2:1

1. Game I had to mulligan to 5 with Mox Diamond, Maze, Land, Catastrophe, Decree of Anhilation (so really bad), he had discard every round kicked my mox, etc. After a few rounds I had no chance, only Maze survived me few rounds.

2. Game again he had every round a discard but I got Ajani which he killed at 8 with Vindicate. He had Phyrexian Arena and Bitterblossom only brought him down in life. I got Chandra to high pressure and again Maze which stopped his SoFI. He could discard my Rolling Earthquake before it could killed him. But finally I could play Marshall Coup for 10 to win.

3. Game he was screwed I had all, he had bitterblossom with Ritual, I had Palladium Myr, Thran Dynamo, Turn 6 Rolling Earthquake for 11 Damage as he was on 14. Could play Sundering Titan afterwards bring him to 2 Lands and win with Faith's Fetters on his only blocker.

Nice games, second game really hard as he got extra card and token every round an me only surviving by his own life pressure due to Arena and Blossom.

nmlss

derStefan82

derStefan82 (WRB-Staxx) vs Nmless RG Beatz 2:1

1. Game he was really fast with 1. round pet 2. round pet 3. round pet and many burn spells
were enough and he slowed me down with Wasteland as well.

2. Game he got Pets I got big boost with City of Traitors, Signet, Gilded Lotus, Martial Coup to wrath him and
bring 6 Soldiers on my Side. An Ajani Vegeant gave me another 2 Rounds I needed to draw the Desolation Angel
for the win.

3. Game he started with Pouncing Jaguar and me with Tabernacle so he couldn't pay the echo cost. I got
Wall of Reverence for holding his pets and getting life. He stucked on 2 Mana. I got Crucible fixed my
manabase and Vindicate for his second land. I had Armageddon on hand. I had no really win option so I stalled
with Wall of Reverence until he got a few creatures. Then I played Rolling Earthquake for 5 so his creatures
died an my wall survived. Additional I played Armageddon. With boost of my Artifacts I could play topdeck
Martial Coup 2 turn later for the win.

thx for the games

Vazdru

Georg B (BW-Discard) - Vazdru (UW-Control)

1st: I won the roll and started with Mox Diamond + Island. Georg's Land Tax got countered by Daze. T2 evoked Mulldrifter vs Gerrards Verdict, T3 Crystal Shards vs Kitchen Finks which got bounced at eot. Next Turn i o-ringed his recast Finks. With an empty hand i faced a Stillmoon Cavalier which got me down to 7 lp. Meanwhile i had Visions in the pipeline and Oust for Animated Dead Mulldrifter. So he had still no answer for Shards i begun to generate massive card advantage with Shards + Mulldrifter first since i've got Finks + Aven Riftwatcher to keep LP around 10. Sad thing he had to concede due time issues. At this moment he had 2 hand cards, cavaliers + augur il-vec + arena vs 8 hand cards on my side (remand, fact, glen elendra, gideon, mana leak, ee, wasteland, plains) and ten mana on the table.

2nd: I've kept Brainstorm + one fetchland + some goodies. He had T1 Thoughtseize, T2 Nezumi Shortfang, i don't find any lands in time to stand his card- and tempo-advantage.

3rd: His T1 Sculler (Chrome Mox + Land) got dazed. T2 i played Repeal for 0 on Mox. He had T2 Dark Confidant who revealed bout 5 lands whole game. On the one hand quite nice (no lifeloss) on the other hand just the reason why he lost the game. I had Back to Basics + Ghostly Prison, Negate for Specter's Shroud. He thoughtseized my Day of Judgement which was the wrong choice imo so i had Glen Elendra + Baneslayer too. After i missed 2 land drops i finally found 4 and 5th land. So he had no answer for Glen + $$-Slayer it was my game soon. In the end he had bout 5 land, encroach + Wrath of God - but i obv. had one blue mana to keep my army alive.

GGs 1:2
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

marchhare

hi, i have to drop, next season will be better  :o ;)