Main Menu

[HLL]Scoreboard - Season IX

Started by Vazdru, 28-02-2010, 08:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peeler

jFk (WW) 1 vs peeler (naya zoo) 2

Game 1
He has to mull to 6 after spoil, so easy goinig for my duds (he also gut only removal und pumpstuff, but less guys)

Game 2
I was screwd on to lands and his rishidan port and ajani finished me off.

Game 3
The Quality off my more colourfull cards came on: birds, grim lavamancer, burning tree, knight of the relinquary. agianst some flayer duds (aven mincensor which countert my fetchland). Also after Paralax wave he couldnt win it, because of my quality.

marchhare

buddaq (U-less-aggro/control)- marchhare (5cc) 0-2

first game lasts for 52 min ! we both start with library and he sets on many threaths, i just handle them and then start lftl-ing wasteland and lategaming with volraths stronghold (all from gifts) until he cant do anything.

G2 he plays t3 natures lore, which gets "countered" by condescent with 2 lands on my side (we talked about this turn later  ::) ). then i vindicate one of his lands and hes stuck on W/R for the next 10 turns (draw basic lands, karakas, mishras factory and plateau  ::) ). a knight of the reliquary plus glen elendra archmage end the game.

very pleasant games apart from the screw and lenght ^^, thanks  ;)

peeler

noviomagus (BW Aggro) 1 vs peeler (naya zoo) 2

First game he could win the stall situation by elspeth
Second game he was scrwed and i was flood, but i couldnt bun him out
Third game i could beat him down by drawing critter after critter...

pyyhttu

pyyhttu (Turbofog) vs. TeKo (GwElves): 2 - 1

In game one I had loads of Howling Mines, Fogs, Time Walks and one Garruk. TeKo had attacking elves.

In game two TeKo had attacking Elves which dealt damage.

In game three I had loads of Howling Mines, Fogs, Time Walks, Academy Ruins and a Mindslaver. TeKo had attacking elves.

marchhare

Payron

Seveneyes (Bant) - Payron (5c aggro control)

First game: I had LoA first turn and could of generet awsome card advantage ... but I was screwed on 4 lands with no B ... so the game turned out to be pretty long ... but I could lay down 3 Planswalker (Garruk, Elspeth, Ajanie) and could of protect them, so it was still good enough

Second game: He started and I could of play crop rotaion on LoA again but I also had mana screw again and was stuck on 2 Lands, after a Wasteland and cretaures with sword of fire and ice it was over.

Third game: He was mana scrwed without blue mana and I disrupted his hand with Discard spells and could do some pressure with tarmo and Vendilion Clique ... he could handel both treads but he was to low on mana and life to turn the game around even after a bibery on me... btw i was again mana screwed .. wierd matches ...

1:2

thanks for games

Payron

Pennywise (Elves) - Payron (5c aggro-control)

First game: I had second turn Bitterblossom and afte rhe bounced it with Primal command I had deed to blow the board up ... he hand no cards left in hand and I started to tap his 3rd land with ajanie ... in the end ajanie bitterblossom and venser supported by karakas won.

Second game: First round I had a anecstral Vision and mother of runes turn 2 ... he had some mana elves and the pumping elve with wither ... he later on played Staff of domination to hold away my shadowmage infiltrator but I had vindicate ... after that I countered some and had garruk + bitterblossom which won

0:2

Tabris

Tabris 2 (UG-AggroControl) vs derStefan82 (5c Oath/Polymorph) 1

1st Game: 1st turn LoA on his side, I ve kept a hand with treetop village, filter land noble hierarch ancetral vision trygon predator...long and intensive game at the end I ve got him to 3 lifepoints but he beats me down with worms, beasts and elephants.

2nd Game: 1st turn LoA on his side AGAIN! + maze of ith turn 2 which is answering my serendib efreet (T2), but I got BACK TO BASIC!..gg

3rd Game: turn 1 ancestral vision, he duress me and take my top. 2nd turn scryb ranger and something else. As far as I know he didnt draw anything which answered my garruk which produced token and just beat him to death.

gg´s

Vazdru

TeKo (Gw-Elves) vs Vazdru (UW-Control)

1st: After HL-Mulligan I've had 5 lands and 2 spells, I've started with T1 Ancestral Visions, T2 Land Tax (which didn't anythin the whole game) and T3 Aven Mindcensor which is good even against aggroish decks like Elves (he had fetchlands + Skyshroud Proacher). He played T2 Lightning Greaves and afterwards some Elves (Visionary, Perfect, Hexhunter, Warcaller which got countered by Mana Drain, and Proacher). Proacher topdeckes Deranged Hermit for leathal damage next turn. Mindcensor + Sphinx of Lost Truth have beaten him down to 7 LP, i was at 8 LP as i played Upheaval able to drop Aven Mindcensor the same turn which did the job.

2nd: Crazy game: in the end he had exactly 1 land and nevertheless a mass of elves...He started T1 Temple Garden, T2 Forest + Roffelos. I destroyed Garden with Wasteland to slow him down a bit. Really he can't find a second land the whole game. T3 he played Devoted Druid I've had Propaganda. T4 he played Hivemaster, Heritage Druid, Essence Warden and staff of domination with still one land in play he had already 7 creas on the board. Unfortunately i can't find anything helpfull with Top as he played Zealot to get rid off Propaganda. This time i was forced to play Upheaval too early so he can recover quite fast. Still no mass destruction so he was able to kill me 3-4 turns after Upheaval.

3rd: He had T1 Aether Vial, T2 Roffelos, Essence Warden T3 Nettle Sentinel, Elvish Hexhunter, Viridian Zealot, Elvish Champion and no cards in hand. I played Day of Judgement T4 for the win.

1:2

GGs!
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

pyyhttu

pyyhttu (Aluren-combo) vs. derstefan82 (Oath): 2 - 1

In game one Stefan got a turn three Oath with counter backup, while I was struggling with my lands (had to tutor for a third land). Stefan oathed into Empyrial Archangel and passed the turn. I tried to do something which was countered, and Stefan's EOT gifts was a GG.

In the second game Stefan was forced to use his Forbidden Orchard couple of times which gave me two 1/1 dorks to beat with. Eventually I attacked him to all the way down to 3 life, and in the end tutored into Chain of Plasma to deal the last 3 damage.

In the last game Stefan got again a fast Oath and oathed into Progenitus. He never get to attack with it, as my lucky previous turn Impulse showed me Aluren, and I had Imperial recruiter already in hand.

Vazdru

peeler (Naya-Zoo) - Vazdru (UW-Control)

first game crashed - i was already low on life but had back to basics, cryptic command and some other decent stuff - he had 2 burnspells so maybe he would have made it somehow to deal the last 8 dam to win

1st: game took 2 min - after spoils mulligan i've had mox diamond, sensei's + one land. I wasn't able to find the second one in time as sensei's showed me 3 nonland cards.

2nd: He started with Loam Lion (2/3), Nacatl (3/3). I've had Finks T3 back to 20 LP but he has PtE for another attack for 5. He played Hierarch after combat. T4 i've payed Wrath of God, T6 Hardcast Exalted Angel for gg

3rd: He had Savannah Lions + Bonesplitter so i went down to 12 LP before i was able to play my first spell Aven Riftwatcher bringing me back to 14 lp. T4 he had Elspeth and attack with Lions -> LP 7. Oblivion Ring + Man-o-War were my next plays - if he have had any burn it would have been even closer. But with every more turn my chances to win this game were rising. I've had Cryptic Command, Venser, Kor Skyfisher for some decent plays. He had Kami of the Ancient Law to get back Elspeth but i was able to kill her with my flyers. As I dropped Finks, Sower, HC Exalted Angel it was gg. Btw. he had bad draws in game 3 and was flooded.

1-2

Thx for the GGs

Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

marchhare

peeler (naya-aggro) - marchhare (5cc) 0-2

G1 he started with mulli down to 5, after he played his third land and tarmogoyf in turn 4 i played intuition (lftl, waste, maze) and daze, and he conceded.

G2 he started fast with loam lion, isamaru, soltari champion and stirring wildwood.
i could absorb some damage with wall of roots, counter watchwolf with mystic snake t3, and play treachery on the soltari t4. after that the game stagnated: worldly tutor for loxodon hierarch, with eternal witness in hand, the soltari was beating him down in the background. he was able to (path to) exile the elephant and bring me down on 2 life, then i countered garruk with evasive action, played glen elendra archmage the next turn, he wasnt able to attack anymore and added jotun grunt, i added doran and attacked for 5 (soltari + archmage) and he conceded drawing barbarian ring with 3 red cards in hand (first red source) and 1 life point  ::) .

the games took only 25 min and he wasnt very lucky with his draws.  :-\

thanks  ;)

Buddaq

Buddaq (Counter Burn) - pyyhttu (mono-green-beats) 2-0

First game he started and brought mire cobra, Iwarmori(with him i got Vendillion Clique to play) and garruk to play. After few rounds of slowing down the game with Calcite Snapper and Maze of Ith, Vedalken Shakles made the game for me.

Second game he got a real slow start and did turn 3 his first cast, a sword of light and shadow... my counterballance revealed an iland, so it resolves. next turn he tried to play giant solifuge but bad luck for him a sower of temptation from top prevented it to resolve. With Daze a wickerbough elder followed the solifuge into the graveyard. After getting an isochron scepter with telling time on board, counterballance did it job well 2 times then he decides to concede.

I would say, not the best matchup for mono-green-beats and his draws wasnt very lucky.

Buddaq

Buddaq (Counter Burn) - Coldcrow (Stax) 2 - 0

First few turns nothing happens. Then coldcrow trys a thirst for knowledge i decided to counter with mana burn... he played a fourth land and smoke stack. with 3 colorless and 4 blue mana in pool i played back to basics and cryptic command on stax... with his 4 tapped none basic lands it was a gg.

Second game, he played turn 2 a Signet ... i put crome mox into play and got, poor for him, another time back to basic on board. he didnt find a land that come into play untapped and gg again against btb.

I would say, shit happens sometimes. ;)

coldcrow

And to add insult to the injury in the game we played afterwards (mbc+g vs. counterburn) I drew tons of mana + mana artifacts and won on the back of a necropotence. Indeed, shit happens.