Main Menu

Boros deck wins

Started by Payron, 28-05-2009, 02:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payron

Hi,

I was toying around with Zoo decks and all kind of aggro but I realy wanna find the most powerful aggro deck in my mind... now I was just wondering what is stronger Boros or Zoo and I just expect Boros to be more powerful against control becasue of geddons and nonbasic land hate... I found a list
from GP4

Länder
13 Plains
8 Mountain
1 Mishra's Factory
1 Battlefield Forge
1 Bloodstained Mire
1 Flooded Strand
1 Wooded Foothills
1 Windswept Heath
1 Karakas
1 Plateau
1 Flagstones of Trokair
1 Wasteland
1 Sacred Foundry
1 Barbarian Ring

Kreaturen
1 Mogg Fanatic
1 Isamaru, Hound of Konda
1 Savannah Lions
1 Mother of Runes
1 Lantern Kami
1 Grim Lavamancer
1 Dega Disciple
1 Suntail Hawk
1 Soltari Foot Soldier

1 Goblin Legionnaire
1 Soltari Trooper
1 Whipcorder
1 Leonin Skyhunter
1 Knight of the Holy Nimbus
1 Soltari Priest
1 Silver Knight
1 White Knight
1 Samurai of the Pale Curtain
1 Kataki, War's Wage
1 Serra Avenger
1 Hand of Honor
1 Kami of Ancient Law
1 Ronom Unicorn
1 Jötun Grunt
1 Mistral Charger

1 Exalted Angel
1 Paladin en-Vec
1 Stonecloaker
1 Magus of the Moon
1 Mystic Crusader

1 Giant Solifuge
1 Skizzik
1 Flametongue Kavu
1 Calciderm

1 Arc-Slogger

1 Spirit en-Dal
1 Knight of Meadowgrain
1 Brion Stoutarm

Sprüche
1 Swords to Plowshares
1 Æther Vial
1 Lightning Bolt
1 Reckless Charge
1 Tithe
1 Bonesplitter
1 Chain Lightning
1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Rift Bolt

1 Magma Jet
1 Lightning Helix
1 Sudden Shock
1 Volcanic Hammer
1 Price of Progress
1 Seal of Cleansing
1 Incinerate

1 Sword of Fire and Ice
1 Char
1 Flames of the Blood Hand
1 Urza's Rage
1 Griffin Guide
1 Glorious Anthem
1 Grafted Wargear
1 Oblivion Ring
1 Sword of Light and Shadow
1 Blood Moon
1 Molten Rain

1 Ravages of War
1 Armageddon

I am just wanna diskuss here how the best possible Boros deck would look like right now ?!

first of all in the list above she plays 7 creatures with cc4+ I am not sure if this is to much but especialy if I want to play the 3 planswalkers in this colors for aggro (2x Ajanie and Elspeth)
Would do you guys think is a good number for this cc4+ slots?

Spirit en-Dal - actualy looks pretty good and tricky but I am not sure because as a solo creature there are just some better ones avalible

Jötun Grunt - I don t know rly about him in a early aggro match do you think he is strong enought when he is on the starting hand

Mystic Crusader - he has protection but thats it .. against other colors he is maybe just to weak for 3 mana

Glorious Anthem - I never rly know whats better this card or a good eqipment ... maybe empirial plate was pretty awsome in some tests

Flames of the Blood Hand - I am not sure about this burn card actualy in my opinion Sulfuric Vortex does the job far better

molten Rain - is a pretty cool card but with all this global LD is it needed? mabe add cataclysm instead?

What do you think about the mana base? In my boros I want to play Countryside Crusher and I am not sure if he can hit the table turn 3 when i need to cast so much WW creatures 2nd turn and how stable I get the WW coast when i lay down blood moon or the magus

thx at all

Payron

Mythrandir

Quotefirst of all in the list above she plays 7 creatures with cc4+ I am not sure if this is to much but especialy if I want to play the 3 planswalkers in this colors for aggro (2x Ajanie and Elspeth)

well, ajani vengeant and elspeth (elspeth, definitely YES) i'd play, the 3rd one, i'd probably skip. I think it depends on your mana base, but i'd try and cut as much 4CMC as possible, specially if they don't have an immediate impact on the game.

QuoteSpirit en-Dal - actualy looks pretty good and tricky but I am not sure because as a solo creature there are just some better ones avalible

Better options, IMO, i'd prefer thermal glider.

QuoteJötun Grunt - I don t know rly about him in a early aggro match do you think he is strong enought when he is on the starting hand

I think it's good, 2 mana 4/4 that removes graves... and if it's in your starting hand, you probably have other 2nd turn drops.

QuoteMystic Crusader - he has protection but thats it .. against other colors he is maybe just to weak for 3 mana

Don't like it either, specially because of the double W in its cost.

QuoteGlorious Anthem - I never rly know whats better this card or a good eqipment ... maybe empirial plate was pretty awsome in some tests

Equipment, because it doesnt have WW in the cost.

QuoteFlames of the Blood Hand - I am not sure about this burn card actualy in my opinion Sulfuric Vortex does the job far better

I like this one. It doesnt target creatures, but it can take a huge swing on a players life... finks -> in response this. 3mana instant 4 damage is good, IMO.

Quotemolten Rain - is a pretty cool card but with all this global LD is it needed? mabe add cataclysm instead?

Well, i think this one is more because of the 2 damage, than land crippling. Every deck has nonbasic, so destroying 1 land + 2 damage is nice

QuoteWhat do you think about the mana base? In my boros I want to play Countryside Crusher and I am not sure if he can hit the table turn 3 when i need to cast so much WW creatures 2nd turn and how stable I get the WW coast when i lay down blood moon or the magus

Well, i´m not very good at aggro mana base because of the my lack of experience with aggro (with the new mull rule), but i wouldn't worry about blood moon/magus. because it's YOUR option to play it, and if you play it, it's because you'll end up (expect, at least) with a bigger advantage, IMO.

As for the decklist i would cut (at a quick glance):
dega disciple
urza rage (demonfire/banefire are better  IMO)
hand of honor (knight of the white orchid)

edited: ohh, and please add figure of destiny + cursed scroll

Payron

Quotefirst of all in the list above she plays 7 creatures with cc4+ I am not sure if this is to much but especialy if I want to play the 3 planswalkers in this colors for aggro (2x Ajanie and Elspeth)

well, ajani vengeant and elspeth (elspeth, definitely YES) i'd play, the 3rd one, i'd probably skip. I think it depends on your mana base, but i'd try and cut as much 4CMC as possible, specially if they don't have an immediate impact on the game.

Actualy I want to play all 3 of them because after a geddon or with enough pressure they can build up quite fast and set such a great clock ... alot of player tell me the mono W ajanie isn t to good, but I think he is such a game breaking card against aggro

QuoteSpirit en-Dal - actualy looks pretty good and tricky but I am not sure because as a solo creature there are just some better ones avalible

Better options, IMO, i'd prefer thermal glider.

yes he is proboply bette rbut I still don t lik him as much because he swings for 2 damage for 3 mana and has just evasion that means he is a blocker with evasion but my evasion creatures should of swing for some damage ... i played him long time ago in my WW but yea never rly liked him because against non red decks he just isn t that great

QuoteJötun Grunt - I don t know rly about him in a early aggro match do you think he is strong enought when he is on the starting hand

I think it's good, 2 mana 4/4 that removes graves... and if it's in your starting hand, you probably have other 2nd turn drops.

yea you are proboply right and he lays down defently a long time after a geddon

QuoteMystic Crusader - he has protection but thats it .. against other colors he is maybe just to weak for 3 mana

Don't like it either, specially because of the double W in its cost.

Yea thats just my opinion :)

QuoteGlorious Anthem - I never rly know whats better this card or a good eqipment ... maybe empirial plate was pretty awsome in some tests

Equipment, because it doesnt have WW in the cost.

you are propobly right I guess it is just better in mono W

QuoteFlames of the Blood Hand - I am not sure about this burn card actualy in my opinion Sulfuric Vortex does the job far better

I like this one. It doesnt target creatures, but it can take a huge swing on a players life... finks -> in response this. 3mana instant 4 damage is good, IMO.

Well thats actualy just a suprise effect and with the vortex you get like the same ... and it shuts down all life gain creatures for ever

Quotemolten Rain - is a pretty cool card but with all this global LD is it needed? mabe add cataclysm instead?

Well, i think this one is more because of the 2 damage, than land crippling. Every deck has nonbasic, so destroying 1 land + 2 damage is nice

Sure I can see that but if it is rly because of the 2 damage there are such better damage spells for 3 mana out there

QuoteWhat do you think about the mana base? In my boros I want to play Countryside Crusher and I am not sure if he can hit the table turn 3 when i need to cast so much WW creatures 2nd turn and how stable I get the WW coast when i lay down blood moon or the magus

Well, i´m not very good at aggro mana base because of the my lack of experience with aggro (with the new mull rule), but i wouldn't worry about blood moon/magus. because it's YOUR option to play it, and if you play it, it's because you'll end up (expect, at least) with a bigger advantage, IMO.

I guess you are right It would be dumn to play the moons without an advantage on my side

QuoteAs for the decklist i would cut (at a quick glance):
dega disciple

Don t like him either

Quoteurza rage (demonfire/banefire are better  IMO)

The problem I am seeing here is just ... I actualy focus to get a geddon and to play it so everybody starts with 0 lands, so in this deck I don t like the ccX spells as burn

Quotehand of honor (knight of the white orchid)

don t you like both or would you exchange one for the other?

Quoteedited: ohh, and please add figure of destiny + cursed scroll

you are defenetive right .. I guess I will post my first version tomorrow .. but I guess it won t be tested at this point :-/

thx for the fast first answer :)

Kavu24

Hello,
i have write you that i will answer your topic!
Here i'am! :-P
The decklist that you have is very old! My new list have some differents! I chance some cards every week and at the moment i play more W than R. I have cut red very hard.

But first you questions:

You must play all 3 Planeswalker this guys are so good. And i nerver play in the cc4 and + slot: Arc Slogger, Giant Solifuge, Skizzik. But i have a nother favorite: Ranger of Eos. He makes card advantage and is very good.

Spirit en-Dal was only a test and is not so good.

Jötun Grunt is not the best in the early game but in the late game he can do something. And after a geddon....

Mystic Crusader i have cut it because i have no space :-)

Glorious Anthem is the worse Ajani

Rhystic Lightning ist better than Flames of the Blood Hand. I have test it. Sulfuric Vortex i do not play because of the Red Splash.

I do not play molten Rain cause of the splash, but i think you do not need it.

And you are right, i play more Equippments in the deck. I play Sword of Fire and Ice, Shoku, Grafted Wargear, Mask of Memory and Boneshredder.

Figure of Destiny is very important. It is so good.

And here some insperation which i play:
Aven Mindcensor
Winter Orb
Knight of the White Orchid
Arkasan Squire
Path to Exile
Kitchen Finks
Skyknight Legionnaire
Sigiled Paladin
Spectral Procession (you can only play if you cut red very hard)
Flimmerwisp (i love it :-P)
Cerodon Yearling

And you can cut some lands. I play with 30 Lands cause of the new/old mulligan.

And something to Urzas Rage. I do not play it at the moment, but without this card my girl friend have not made top8! :-P

The Urzas Disple has chance the place with Figure.

So, I hope i could help you.

Payron

Would it be a problem 4 you to post your Decklist ... my hardest task will be that i get a good convert mana coast balance so i can lay down every turn a creature till like turn 3 ... do someone know like a direction you need to go for ... like i guess is need at least 13 good 1 drops for round 1 :-/

Mythrandir

Yes, knight of the white orchid is to substitute the hand of honor.

If you don't like X spells, because of geddon effect you should definitely add more of those.... things like cataclysm, catastrophe?!

oh, and kavu24 gave some good suggestions. orb, finks, mindcensor are very good.

Payron

Quote from: Mythrandir on 29-05-2009, 12:03:19 AM
Yes, knight of the white orchid is to substitute the hand of honor.

If you don't like X spells, because of geddon effect you should definitely add more of those.... things like cataclysm, catastrophe?!

oh, and kavu24 gave some good suggestions. orb, finks, mindcensor are very good.

Yea the plan actualy is to play Ravages of war, Amergedon, Cataclysm and Winterorb ... catastrophe is just to expensive.
And i think because of all this land diruptions + tangel wire I will defently play Black Vise because it is first round just a game breaking card, a counter to LOA and great later on with all the effects above.

Mindcensor is such a awsome card ... and is like a creature with haste for the opponent!!

I am rly exitet to set up the deck tomorow .. but firt I try to compare all Top8 aggro decks with the convert manacoast balance and try to get the best possible curve for me ... that will also show me how much 4cc+ drops I may play ... I rly like Arc-bond slogger but i guess I rly havea problem with his 5cc coast IMO it is just to slow 4 this deck or?

I guess Flimmerwisp is rly a auto include because he is just a tricky card and swings hard... maybe some fun with aether vial ;)

Payron

Here is my first list .. I didn t thought about the mana base yet and need to cut 3 cards .. so i rly need some mor ehelp and discussion about the list, here it comes:

cc0

Mox dimond
Chrome mox

cc1

Fgure of Desteny
Mogg Fanatic
Isamaru, Hound of Konda
Solitari Footsoldier
Savannah Lions
Mother of Runes
Grim Lavamancer
Tattermurge Maniac
Frenzid Goblin
Jackal Pup

Swords to Plowshares
Enlighened Tutor
land tax
Path to exil
Chain Lightning
Lightning Bolt
Aether Vial
Cursed Scroll
Black Vise
Bone Splitter

cc2

Solitari Trooper
Kami of the Ancient Law
Mistral Charger
Ronom Unicorn
knight of the white orchid
soltari priest
samurai of the pale curtain
serra avenger
leonin skyhunter
jotun grunt
soltari monk
knight of the meadowgrain
silver knight
Kataki, War's Wage
Boros Swiftbalde
Keldon Marauders
Cerodon Yearling

Lightning Helix
Winter Orb
Volcanis Hammer
Magma Jet
Incinerate
Price of Progress
Emperial plate
seal of cleansing

cc3

Aven Mindcensor
Kitchen Finks
stonecloaker
Countryside Crusher
Magus of the Moon
soltari champion
stillmoon cavalier
paladin en-vec
Flimmerwisp
Skyhunter Skirmisher

Grafted Wargear
Sword of Fire and Ice
Tangle Wire
Char
Sulferic Vortex
Blood Moon

cc4

exalted angel
Ranger of Eos
Giant Solifuge
Flametounge Kavu

Ajani Venegant
Ajani Goldmane
Elspeth, Knight-Errant
cataclysm
armageddon
Ravages of war

well I didn t test it and was just calculating kind of the mana-curve ... I compared all top8 GP decks of the last 3 GPs and come up with the balance for the mana coasts

let the discussion begin :)

EDIT: another card popped up into my mind which was actualy pretty awsome in my first WW deck and i like it -- Lightning  greaves ... ist like all creatures got haste .. and untargable can rly be a pretty awsome ability

Kavu24

Hello,
here are my actual deck list:
// Lands
    1 [4E] Mishra's Factory
    1 [AP] Battlefield Forge
    1 [ON] Bloodstained Mire
    1 [ON] Flooded Strand
    1 [ON] Wooded Foothills
    1 [ON] Windswept Heath
    1 [LG] Karakas
    1 Plateau
    1 [TSP] Flagstones of Trokair
    1 [TE] Wasteland
    1 [RAV] Sacred Foundry
    1 [OD] Barbarian Ring
    11 [RAV] Plains (4)
    5 [ON] Mountain (2)
    1 [FUT] Horizon Canopy
    1 [EVE] Rugged Prairie

// Creatures
    1 [TE] Mogg Fanatic
    1 [PS] Flametongue Kavu
    1 [CHK] Isamaru, Hound of Konda
    1 [4E] Savannah Lions
    1 [UL] Mother of Runes
    1 [AP] Goblin Legionnaire
    1 [TE] Soltari Trooper
    1 [IN] Skizzik
    1 [TO] Grim Lavamancer
    1 [MR] Leonin Skyhunter
    1 [ON] Exalted Angel
    1 [TE] Soltari Foot Soldier
    1 [JU] Suntail Hawk
    1 [EX] Paladin en-Vec
    1 [TSP] Knight of the Holy Nimbus
    1 [TSB] Soltari Priest
    1 [SC] Silver Knight
    1 [LE] White Knight
    1 [CHK] Lantern Kami
    1 [CHK] Samurai of the Pale Curtain
    1 [PLC] Stonecloaker
    1 [PLC] Calciderm
    1 [TSP] Serra Avenger
    1 [SOK] Hand of Honor
    1 [DIS] Mistral Charger
    1 [CHK] Kami of Ancient Law
    1 [CS] Ronom Unicorn
    1 [CS] Jotun Grunt
    1 [LRW] Knight of Meadowgrain
    1 [RAV] Frenzied Goblin
    1 [ALA] Elspeth, Knight-Errant
    1 [ALA] Knight of the White Orchid
    1 [ALA] Akrasan Squire
    1 [EVE] Figure of Destiny
    1 [EVE] Flickerwisp
    1 [ALA] Sigiled Paladin
    1 [RAV] Skyknight Legionnaire
    1 [SHM] Kitchen Finks
    1 [FUT] Aven Mindcensor
    1 [ALA] Ajani Vengeant
    1 [LRW] Burrenton Forge-Tender
    1 [ARB] Cerodon Yearling
    1 [ON] Whipcorder
    1 [ALA] Ranger of Eos
    1 [SH] Soltari Champion
    1 [LRW] Ajani Goldmane

// Spells
    1 Swords to Plowshares
    1 [DS] AEther Vial
    1 [FD] Magma Jet
    1 [DS] Sword of Fire and Ice
    1 [AT] Lightning Bolt
    1 [RAV] Lightning Helix
    1 [P2] Armageddon
    1 [OV] Incinerate
    1 [TSP] Griffin Guide
    1 [MI] Enlightened Tutor
    1 [EX] Price of Progress
    1 [MR] Bonesplitter
    1 [LG] Chain Lightning
    1 [P3] Ravages of War
    1 [LRW] Oblivion Ring
    1 [9E] Blood Moon
    1 [PY] Rhystic Lightning
    1 [BOK] Shuko
    1 [MR] Mask of Memory
    1 [CNF] Path to Exile
    1 Black Vise
    1 [VI] Tithe
    1 [A] Winter Orb
    1 [SHM] Spectral Procession

There are some cards that i test it. But it runs very fin.

See you

Payron

Quote from: Kavu24 on 29-05-2009, 11:59:32 AM
    1 [AP] Goblin Legionnaire
    1 [IN] Skizzik
    1 [JU] Suntail Hawk
    1 [LE] White Knight
    1 [CHK] Lantern Kami
    1 [PLC] Calciderm
    1 [SOK] Hand of Honor
    1 [ALA] Akrasan Squire
    1 [ALA] Sigiled Paladin
    1 [RAV] Skyknight Legionnaire
    1 [LRW] Burrenton Forge-Tender
    1 [ON] Whipcorder
    1 [PY] Rhystic Lightning
    1 [BOK] Shuko
    1 [MR] Mask of Memory
    1 [VI] Tithe
    1 [SHM] Spectral Procession

I guess that are the cards you play and I don't .. is very hard to compare all this cards and to figure out what to play more

Goblin Legionnaire - good card but I never rly liked him because he coast more or less 3 mana and to use him in his full potentional you need to have always a red mana open

Skizzik - well i play solifuge ... i guess you rathe rtake him because you alrdy told us you cutted red pretty hard I guess it doesn t rly matter whcih one to play

Lantern Kami/Suntail Hawk - well there is a desicion what to play evasion or 2/x creatures first round :-/ hard desicion

Hand of Honor/White Knight -  well both good but I guess pro Red is much mor eimportend .. and I rather cut pro Black

Akrasan Squire - exalted is a great skill but if one attacks alone he stays back to block .. but with 1/1 he isn t a great blocker

Sigiled Paladin - better then the top on e.. but I don t know how often you attack only with 1 creature need some testing because in my first WW highlander I had more mass then class (sounds good :D)

Skyknight Legionnaire - well there are some good 3cc creatures everybody must know for himself what to play I like stillmoon cavalier more because of protection and he can also jump

Burrenton Forge-Tender - I like him .. no I love him .. but I don t know how to bring him in .. against R decks he could be game breaking ... against no red decks he is 1 mana 1/1 .. not rly aggro IMO

Whipcorder - so much great WW creatures .. I cutted him becasue there is a 1 mana 1/1 creature with the same skill and with the Ranger of Eos you can also toture him

Rhystic Lightning well which burn to play :-/ .. I desicided not to play it because of 3 kind of geddons and winter orb .. 3 mana for brun is pretty much :-/

Shuko - well I don t know .. I just don t like it ... I rathe rplay crafted wargear over this .. I liked it in skys but not here

Mask of Memory - I liked it and played it alrdy ... but I just don t have space .. what you think? mustinclude?

Tithe - I don t know but I rather play landtax ... its so awsome for thinning the deck out and is rly awsome with emperial Plate

Spectral Procession - great card but you alrdy said you play it because you cutted red so hard

do you see any suboptional cards in my deck.. or anything I rly need to include or to chance?

Kavu24

Hello,
i hope i can explain you why i play some of this cards.

Goblin Legionnaire - good card but I never rly liked him because he coast more or less 3 mana and to use him in his full potentional you need to have always a red mana open
I like it:-P No! I think it is really good cause with 3 mana you can do so many thinks he can kill two attackers he can kill one attacker an save one blocker he can... i think he is very flexible.
Skizzik - well i play solifuge ... i guess you rathe rtake him because you alrdy told us you cutted red pretty hard I guess it doesn t rly matter whcih one to play
I play often skizzik whithout kicker so he cost one red less. But you can play Solifuge. I love both and both are rly good.
Lantern Kami/Suntail Hawk - well there is a desicion what to play evasion or 2/x creatures first round :-/ hard desicion
I will have both the evasion and 2/x Creas. With the equipments the evasion creas are so good. Turn 1 Suntail Hawk turn 2 Bonesplitter is rly strong
Hand of Honor/White Knight -  well both good but I guess pro Red is much mor eimportend .. and I rather cut pro Black
Yeas you can cut both or one. I play it for random situations :-P
Akrasan Squire - exalted is a great skill but if one attacks alone he stays back to block .. but with 1/1 he isn t a great blocker
He sounds bad but in play he is nice. With the 1/1 evasion Creas he ist good or first turn he an then you had a 2/2 in the next combat. when have you 3 or more attackers? i is rare so with two creas he is good enough.
Sigiled Paladin - better then the top on e.. but I don t know how often you attack only with 1 creature need some testing because in my first WW highlander I had more mass then class (sounds good Cheesy)
He is better than the 1/1 an have First Strike. 2/2 with Firststrike are rly good and the chance for a 3/3. Or first turn 1/1 exalted, second turn 2/2 exalted attack for 3... it sounds fair.
Skyknight Legionnaire - well there are some good 3cc creatures everybody must know for himself what to play I like stillmoon cavalier more because of protection and he can also jump
The advantage of this card is HASTE and FLYING. At the beginning of this deck i have not play it but now i like it.
Burrenton Forge-Tender - I like him .. no I love him .. but I don t know how to bring him in .. against R decks he could be game breaking ... against no red decks he is 1 mana 1/1 .. not rly aggro IMO
yes he not the best, but against oath he can prevent a wrath effect with Firespout or 8+ damge from Hellkite Overloard. Against the Stax he can prevent the damge from Wild Fire und "Earthquake". And you can tutor it with Ranger.
Whipcorder - so much great WW creatures .. I cutted him becasue there is a 1 mana 1/1 creature with the same skill and with the Ranger of Eos you can also toture him
Yes, it sounds fair.
Rhystic Lightning well which burn to play :-/ .. I desicided not to play it because of 3 kind of geddons and winter orb .. 3 mana for brun is pretty much :-/
I have no problems with the Manacost of this spell. I think it is very strong.
Shuko - well I don t know .. I just don t like it ... I rathe rplay crafted wargear over this .. I liked it in skys but not here
He is good with the 1/1 Evasion, Shadow and Firststrike Creas and for one Mana long time one Damge more :-P
Mask of Memory - I liked it and played it alrdy ... but I just don t have space .. what you think? mustinclude?
You can play it only with a lot of Flyers and Shadows. It can creat Cardadvantage. I have test it and it is rly good.. Try it.
Tithe - I don t know but I rather play landtax ... its so awsome for thinning the deck out and is rly awsome with emperial Plate
I think we need not more than thwo lands with this spell so i can play Tithe as instant und get my two lands. thats enough. Land tax and Plate are good. But Plate without Tax is grapin this deck.
Spectral Procession - great card but you alrdy said you play it because you cutted red so hard

So....
Finished.
See ya

Payron

Lands:

Mishra's Factory
Battlefield Forge
Bloodstained Mire
Flooded Strand
Wooded Foothills
Windswept Heath
Karakas
Plateau
Flagstones of Trokair
Wasteland
Sacred Foundry
Barbarian Ring
Plains
Plains
Plains
Plains
Plains
Plains
Plains
Plains
Plains
Plains
Plains
Mountain
Mountain
Mountain
Mountain
Mountain
Horizon Canopy
Rugged Prairie
Dustbowl
Mutavalt
Rishdans Port

cc0

Mox diamond
Chrome mox

cc1

Mogg Fanatic
Isamaru, Hound of Konda
Savannah Lions
Mother of Runes
Grim Lavamancer
Soltari Foot Soldier
Suntail Hawk
Lantern Kami
Frenzied Goblin
Figure of Destiny

Swords to Plowshares
AEther Vial
Bonesplitter
Chain Lightning
Lightning Bolt
Enlightened Tutor
Path to Exile
Black Vise
Cursed Scroll
land tax
Reckless Charge
Beckon Apparition

cc2

Soltari Trooper
Leonin Skyhunter
Knight of the Holy Nimbus
Soltari Priest
White Knight
Samurai of the Pale Curtain
Serra Avenger
Mistral Charger
Kami of Ancient Law
Ronom Unicorn
Jotun Grunt
Knight of Meadowgrain
Sigiled Paladin
Cerodon Yearling
Boros Swiftbalde

Magma Jet
Lightning Helix
Incinerate
Price of Progress
Mask of Memory
Winter Orb
seal of cleansing

cc3

Paladin en-Vec
Stonecloaker
Flickerwisp
Kitchen Finks
Aven Mindcensor
Soltari Champion
Countryside Crusher
Magus of the Moon
stillmoon cavalier
Skyhunter Skirmisher

Sword of Fire and Ice
Griffin Guide
Oblivion Ring
Blood Moon
Grafted Wargear
Tangle Wire
Char

cc4

Flametongue Kavu
Giant Solifuge
Exalted Angel
Ranger of Eos

Elspeth, Knight-Errant
Ajani Vengeant
Ajani Goldmane
Armageddon
Ravages of War
cataclysm

so that my courent Idea but here are still 7 cards over 100 but I rly don t know what to cut anymore?
My actualy calculated mana-curve would be like that (creature/spell)

cc0 0/2
cc1 10/7
cc2 16/6
cc3 9/6
cc4 6/4

and about 33 Lands

Well with the new rules I rly don t wanna play the Gobline Legionnaire anymore and I don t know anymore about the Mogg but I think he is still a good 1 drop

do you got any Ideas what else to cut ... and I am rly thinking about to play just 32 lands :-/ becasue of 2 Mox's and Land tax

Georg B

No, Mogg Fanatic is not good anymore. Or are you playing that guy from portal whitch has to be sacced before the combat?
And I'm shure you could play about 30 lands or so. I tested a 3 colored deck by sturmgott whitch has 29 lands and it was just about beeing perfect (I mean he made 4th place or so at the trader tournament).
You are playing just 2 colors and you curve ends at 4, so I think 30 land would fit.
The only thing you have to do is, to use the mulligan right.
But when you got your 3-4 lands out, it is always better to draw a spell than a land.

Payron

Yea sure I don t wanna draw lands later on ... but after a geddon or even sometimes with Winerorb I need some lands from the top to get some pressure .. also I need some mor elands just because with one land + Mox diamond on the start hand rly sucks ... well then I gotte cut mogg what you think about reckless charg must play or just nice ?! .. got rly problems to cut cards right now :-/

Payron

EDIT: I regonized I posted a older version as final version of my deck here comes the real one:

Lands(32):

Mishra's Factory
Battlefield Forge
Bloodstained Mire
Flooded Strand
Wooded Foothills
Windswept Heath
Karakas
Plateau
Flagstones of Trokair
Wasteland
Sacred Foundry
Barbarian Ring
Plains
Plains
Plains
Plains
Plains
Plains
Plains
Plains
Plains
Plains
Mountain
Mountain
Mountain
Mountain
Mountain
Horizon Canopy
Rugged Prairie
Dustbowl
Mutavalt
Rishdans Port

cc0 (2)

Chrome Mox
Mox Diamond

cc1 (20)

Isamaru, Hound of Konda
Savannah Lions
Mother of Runes
Grim Lavamancer
Soltari Foot Soldier
Suntail Hawk
Lantern Kami
Frenzied Goblin
Figure of Destiny

Swords to Plowshares
AEther Vial
Bonesplitter
Chain Lightning
Lightning Bolt
Enlightened Tutor
Path to Exile
Black Vise
Cursed Scroll
land tax
Beckon Apparition

cc2 (23)

Soltari Trooper
Leonin Skyhunter
Knight of the Holy Nimbus
Soltari Priest
Silver Knight
Samurai of the Pale Curtain
Serra Avenger
Mistral Charger
Kami of Ancient Law
Ronom Unicorn
Jotun Grunt
Knight of Meadowgrain
Sigiled Paladin
Cerodon Yearling
Boros Swiftbalde

Magma Jet
Lightning Helix
Incinerate
Price of Progress
Mask of Memory
Winter Orb
seal of cleansing

cc3 (14)

Paladin en-Vec
Stonecloaker
Flickerwisp
Kitchen Finks
Aven Mindcensor
Soltari Champion
Magus of the Moon
stillmoon cavalier

Sword of Fire and Ice
Griffin Guide
Oblivion Ring
Blood Moon
Grafted Wargear
Tangle Wire

cc4 (9)

Flametongue Kavu
Giant Solifuge
Exalted Angel
Ranger of Eos

Elspeth, Knight-Errant
Ajani Vengeant
Ajani Goldmane
Armageddon
Ravages of War

Well thats it ... what do you think about it?