Main Menu

[HLL]Scoreboad - Season XIII

Started by Vazdru, 01-11-2011, 12:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldcrow

coldcrow (5c-stax) 2 : 0 Tabris (UWR-Control)

game 1: Misery vs starvation. I have the mana and zero bussiness, Tabris gets screwed. I keep him down with a port and wasteland nullify the batterskull with humility and bridge and finally drop elspeth and liliana of the veil. Tabris struggels with a jace v2, but ultimate of elspeth and replacement with elspeth tirel wraps it up.

game 2: Must not be Tabris' day. He gets screwed even worse, draws only anti-aggro cards and I can safely drop garruk and lily v2, tutor for decree of annihilation and trinisphere, which locks the game up completely.

not so ggs :(

Payron

Syrias (UBr Control) - Payron (4c Goodstuff)

First game: I don t remember everything here ... I know that I got Birthing pod online and backed it up with Winter Orb, still he was able to anoye me pretty hard with bounce and clone effects like Phyrexian Metamorph on my Sun titan getting Phantasm Image copys suntitan and getting some more buisness, but in the end the pod on my side got my all answers and card advantage in form of Revilarke

Second game: I keept a bad hand with first drop round 3 and this is pretty worse against a control deck. So he handled my creature with Flametounge Kavu which did good presure and a jace + Treachery on my kitchen finks + the 3/2 unblockable land killed me off

Third game: I had strong hand with 4 Lands, Daze, Mana Drain and Worldly Tutor which got me a second round Stoneforge Mystic with Batterskull. after a resolved sylvan libery and drawing cards like carzy for 4 life the game was pretty much sealed for me.

Tabris

Maybe I could record the games from other members too and do some commentating. Just check if I am online and speak via icq to me.

Payron

Would it be Facebook I would like this for sure ;) ... I write you if you are online!! .. So i see how you comment on my stupid plays ;)

Payron

Vazdru (UWB control) - Payron (4c goodstuff)

First game: I started and could play finks which he responded with clique in his turn .. because I had Jace 2.0 and garruk 3.0 in my hand i forced it and played after that Jace ... followed by garruk .. I builded up a little army and Vazdru played Mulldrifter hardcast and sower .. I handled both and he played WoG after ... after he tutored for Venser and bounced me jace he seemed to turn the game but I had 2 swords in the end on 1 creature which just overrun him.

Second game: he mulled to 5 had 1 land and yea .. that pretty much it ... I also keeped a slow hand which didn t matter because as he drew a land I punished him with LD

sry 4 that bad luck in game 2, but game 1 was even more fun!

coldcrow

coldcrow (MBC) 2 : 0 Maggot (Ooze/Devourer/Trike-Combo)

game 1: Kickass hand of chrome, ritual, land, arena and hyppie. I can't really gain more adv. of it because I miss the 3rd swamp in addition to coffers, but discard and a withered wretch keep him from comboing until the CA buries him.

game 2: Disruptive hand of shadow of doubt + wretch and other goodies. Wretch comes down and maggot draws no removal for the entire game.

ggs

Vazdru

Syras (Grixis-Control) vs Vazdru (Grixis-Control)

2:0

G1
I had Vision T1 but can't handle his Arena T3, T4 i play Jace II to an empty board and it resolved. Unfortunately he had Jace II on his own and my reactive cards (Counter, Control Magic, Sower, Lightning Bolt) had no impact for the rest of the game as he has drawn a hell of cards with arena. When he was down on 4 lp he was able to bounce his arena and wins with some dudes.

G2
Had Jace II again, this time its little bro killed him just a turn afterwards. A few turns later he had Jace II on his own, followed by bribery for Inferno Titan which finished me off in just one strike as i had taken some damage already by a man-land and was flooded this time.

GGs.
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Tabris

Game vs Vazdru

Naya Zoo 2 vs Grixis 0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1QV8-FHuTg

Payron

Helle (UGR Splintertwin) - Payron (UWr control)

First game: I had solid hand with counter clique lands ... and he mulled to 6. After that it was a land go game until I played a EOT clique which reveled only big cards and only solution to my flyer was Archmage, which I put under his libery. Some turn later he conceded .. because of his bad hand / draw

Second game: He started with ponder - Lotus Cobra - Jace ... I had a kind of bad hand and needed to dig turn 3 with compulsive research for a Solution and found Humility which hit one turn later the board and again a turn later O-ring ..I covered my life points with shakles and destroyed his realy good land in this situation - Kessig Wolf Run - ... We traded some 1/1 dudes and I cleared with Wrath after he builded up a army ... I played Baneslayer and he played Primeval titan which changed control through shakles ... after that I found Cryptic command to bounce my Humility and finish with my big dudes.

gg's

0:2

Vazdru

Maggot (Buried-Alive-Ooze) vs Vazdru (MBC feat. Buried-Alive-Ooze)

1st: I won the roll and had Bojuka Bog, Duress, Nihil Spellbomb, Wretch and Arena after spoiling - I've kept the One-Lander when T1 Thoughtseize took Spellbomb. T2 i missed landdrop and played Duress for Green Zenith. He had T2 Vine Trellin, i've fortunately found second land and played Edict. He missed land drop like me but i've had buisness with Wretch. O-Ring took wretch as i've had Arena online. Next turns Pristine Talisman + Triskelion. Thoughtseize, City of Brass, Caves of Koilos have already cost some lp so Triskelion was a real threat. As i've had Drain Life i was able to took his last 10 lp with a single swing.

2nd: He started with BoP, Devoted Druid, i have T2 Demonic and T3 Tabernacle which got wasted a turn after. Hermit Druid on his side was almost the deal. I tried Drain Life the little guy but Mana Leak stopped that approach. I had beseach the Queen for spellbomb next turn to keep him away from combo off. Mystical Teaching for Krosan Grip was too much in the end.

3rd: I started with Leyline of the Void + Swamp. His Inquistion saved him from T2 Hymn, his T2 Cabal Therapy took my Arena before it came online and left me almost w/o any buisness. Hexmage and Shred Memory for Demonic were my next steps as i still had Animate Dead + Suffer the Past as some kind of protection against his combo. Next turn Krosan Grip and Leyline was off. Maelstorm Pulse took Hexmage. I tutored for Necropotence for CA. He get rid of it just a turn later with Deed but I've had already drawn Buried Alive so 5 Mana was enough for instant kill as i had still animate dead in hand.

1:2

Good and close games - G1 was decided via my topdecked swamp + edict - otherwise he could have played one of his C3 drops several turns earlier as he missed his third land drop for quite a while
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.