Main Menu

[HLL]Scoreboard - Season IV

Started by Vazdru, 28-09-2008, 01:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mythrandir

Quote from: Georg B on 22-10-2008, 10:26:18 PM
The Deck is so inconsistent and I dont know why. Maybe

In real life or online (MWS) only? because my deck works a bit different in RL than online.

Georg B

I didn't play my deck in RL for weeks (maybe months), because all my friends do not play Highlander very often anymore.
MWS is at the moment my only option to test my deck.

Mythrandir

Quote from: Georg B on 23-10-2008, 08:19:46 PM
I didn't play my deck in RL for weeks (maybe months), because all my friends do not play Highlander very often anymore.
MWS is at the moment my only option to test my deck.

yeah, i know, i´m on the same position as you. Only 1 thing left, and since you dont play that many R, just try and cut it. ;)

Vazdru

Payron (UGwb-Survival-Combo-Control) - Vazdru (White Clouded Skies)
0:2

1: Fortunately I won the die roll and had an impressive first 7 like Payron too. We both did not change one card. 3 Lands, Cloud of Faeries, Spellstutter Sprite, Pestermite (Faeries ole!), Soltari Champion. Turn 2 I’ve had already 1/1 evasion critter and CC2-Card-Advantage-Counter (Spellstutter) which took care of Darkheart Sliver. Spell Snare got CC2 Explosives. Wonder and Treetop Village one his side on the table when I tried Swords to Plowshares for Wonder but he had Daze. So Pestermite changed with Wonder and all his upcoming Critter had Flying (I do not have any GY-Removal except Stonecloaker). So I tried to take control with one of my bombs: WINTER ORB. Unfortunately he had Harmonic Sliver still in his hand but I’ve had some turn to hit him down a bit. Serendib Efreet on my side was strong but Reveillark for Gilded Drake looked even better. Although he could handle my flyers (thanks to Wonder)  Soltari Champion and Soltari Priest still worked well. He already had Body Double, Necromancy but Revaillark was still on my side. After Fact of Fiction he got Garruk but without an army he didn’t scarded me much (when Payron died, Garruk had 7 counters on it ;P). My first chance to win was Cloudskate but got countered by Faerie Trickery. His last chance was Coll. Restraint but when he was tapped out and without any hand cards left I’ve played Enlightened for Seal of Cleansing for Game!

gg! 41 Minutes, 30 Turns

2: Second game crashed after he took a mulligan and me first Turn Visions. When he lost our session I’ve had 10 hand cards (thanks to visions + Land Tax), Back to Basics + lots of Counters on hand and he had only 5 non-basics in game :P would have probably my game but anyway.

New 2: He started without mulligan this time which was ok, cause I’ve had Turn 1 Chrome Mox + Land + Spiketail. My turn 2 Miscalculation on Survival. My Turn 3 Witness for Survival I used Hatchling and he was tapped out (all non-basics)… so what happened of course …. Right! Enlightened for Back to Basics and said FREEZE. Unfortunately I didn’t had Fat on the table. So I’ve bounced his Witness and beaten him with my fish. On my surprise he find a way to recover. But Looter il-kor, Mana-o-War and Stonecloaker (bounced the Man) did a great job. But with one LP left he had 9 untapped Mana and an active Survival. He asked me if I have a counter and I said go on. He cycled 3 (Critter, Mirror Entity, Lifegain-Critter 2/2) and evoked Revaillark for the win?! â€" my last hand card was Daze …LOL

18 Minutues, 18 Turns

Thanks man for the GGs!

Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Georg B

Georg B (5c Control) vs. D1sturbed (5c Control)

2 very close games.
The first one took more than 1h.

Mythrandir

Quote from: Georg B on 26-10-2008, 03:51:13 PM

2 very close games.

a little report would have been nice ;) any game breaking situation/card?

Mythrandir

Just noticed that Jouzten didnt report our match.

Mythrandir 5CC VS jouzten UR wildfire/LD

1:2

game 1: stoic angel in play on my side he started drawing big time. Game crashed. =/ neither of us had domination of the match (i think).

game 2: i had a good hand (dont quite recall) however he played global ruination... and after  i had 2 lands in play he played recoup and global ruination again.. yuuupiii.. lol

game 3: i had a aggro start, with kitchen finks (testing it), goyf and glen alendra. my game, it was too fast for him.

game 4: i made loads of mistakes :/ i played gifts ungiven for 4 lands (i was a bit mana screw) and should have played flagstones instead of random dual, he played wildfire :S and ha chandra in playing pinging me, (i had deed in play) i eventually played FOF which showed vindicate + other goodness. he separated vindicate in 1 pile and the other 4 on another. but since he had wildfire in hand (he used something to get it back) i didnt choose vindicate (big mistake). eventually i was at 14 lft (chandra could use it last ability) he played a 4 damage spell EOT i countered it, on his turn he played another 4 damage spell + chandra.

GGS. wished the 1st hadnt crashed..
BTW, does anybody know good/stable MWS servers? mwsgames and mwsplay are just too unstable for league matches =/

Georg B

Quote from: Mythrandir on 26-10-2008, 04:04:22 PM
Quote from: Georg B on 26-10-2008, 03:51:13 PM

2 very close games.

a little report would have been nice ;) any game breaking situation/card?
Well, I'm not good in remembering facts, maybe D1sturbed can add more informations.
Just a few things:
Cllective Restraint was better than you would expect in this matchup.
Decree of Justice sucks (I cant counter it).
Chronicler + Loam is nice (sadly not for me).
Glen Elendras Archmage is amazing.

Nastaboi

Quote from: Mythrandir on 26-10-2008, 11:12:47 PM
jouzten UR wildfire/LD

Any change we could see the list? I have Chandra.project going myself as well ;)
Quote0:13:51 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi plays Invincible Hymn from Hand
0:14:25 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi's life total is now 221 (+213)

Thibir

BTW, does anybody know good/stable MWS servers? mwsgames and mwsplay are just too unstable for league matches =/

try mws.ligamagic.net i played there just a few times, but it hadn´t crashed so far...

D1sturbed

A little bit late but here it comes:

Gamereport Georg B (5cc) vs. D1sturbed (5cc) 0:2
The first game started with a little screw on Georgs side. I countered a mana drain with...mana drain and forced next round gifts ungiven for: garruk, lox.hierarch, wasteland, life form the loam (he had only nonbasicsand I wanted to support the screw a bit more ;) ) waste+life to grave... I played hierarch. Unfortunatly he handledmy grave (tainted pact on tolaria west ->tormods crypz). I played Liliana and gave him some beats. In the following turns he handled both of my planeswalkers and played some smaller cirters. I had collective restraint on board.
To put pressure on him I cycled a decree for 6 tokens. He handled it with Trinket mage, explosives. The next decree (eternal witness rulez)with 8 tokens wasgong down for a damnation. Along time nothing happend. I just remember the last moves.The situation before I won was: both had stuffy doll on board. I had a seal of cleansing to break the combo and he already removed my guilty conesence with seek. He was on 4 life and was able to kill menext turn... EOT stuffy ping.
Draw... Tainted pact---> Helix gg

Second game was faster. He startedwith tamogoyf who was killed by a flametoungekavu. He played solemn. I played Lightning angel to raise damage, got him down on 9 hp when he handled the board with a massremoval. Chronicler was suspended for 3. He started beating me with monastary. Chronicler came I had only 2 lands+ life on my hand... played life,Chronicler got him down on 4. I cycled the only land on myhand... dissipate. His turn, Hierarch from the top... dissipate^^ gg

Mythrandir

Quote from: Thibir on 27-10-2008, 09:51:21 AM

try mws.ligamagic.net i played there just a few times, but it hadn´t crashed so far...

Ok, thks, will try that one next time.

Ludwitch

In the ranking there seem to apear only two of the three matches I played. Please check it.

Vazdru

Quote from: Ludwitch on 27-10-2008, 11:19:50 PM
In the ranking there seem to apear only two of the three matches I played. Please check it.

The last ranking based on the stats from 22.10.

You've had 2 matches: 1 win and 1 loss at this moment.

Now you have following stats: Ludwitch   3/3 Pairings/Played 3 Points 33,33 match-% 3:5 games 37,50% game-%

Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Payron

Akker123 (Mono G spirit/arcane) - Payron (UGw survival)

1:2

First game: Had actualy pretty good hand ... but he was getting some card advantage and had to much big critters with swords f/i ... that was actualy game because later on I just drawed lands ...

second game: That was pretty fast game for my deck ... I countered some spells in the first turns ... then in round 4 eot Gifts on Revielark, Body Double, Mirror Entity, Venser ... He gave me Revielark and Mirror Entity ... in my turn I played Entity and tapped 5th land ... next turn revielark and started combo

third Game: He had some good pressure with Phantom tiger and Rancor, but I had from the beginning on enlightned Tutor and searched for survival .. stabeled my mana and got combo together  ... at this time I was on 4 life ... but he lost his pressure

gg's