Main Menu

[HLL]Scoreboard - Season XVII

Started by Vazdru, 25-01-2013, 08:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vazdru

Pacifist (Junk-Aggro) vs Vazdru (UBw-ComboControl)

g1: he won the roll and started with T1 land + elves, T2 putrid leech which met Swords eot, T3 he played Tainted Pact eot for Discard, i let it resolve and showed him mana Drain, 2 more counter, Lingering Souls, Cabal Therapy, he took Mana Drain. He still had no preassure on the board and hit me with elf a while. Another Discard took Mystical Teachings. When he played Acidic Slime i answered with Memory Lapse, next turn Lingering Souls + Cabal Therapy Flashback for his last hand card (Natural Order). Acidic Slime took one land but three left were enough for eot Intution for Buried Alive, Snapcaster + Reanimate. When he tried hardcast Primeval Titan i had Daze to stop it...crucial moment  ;) Soon after i resolved Buried Alive giving him a window of one turn to turn the table as i had Animate Dead already in hands.

g2: i spoiled Thoutscour + 1 land having some control-parts, 3 lands + Exhume, he played Bitterblossom, Doran the first turns while i've had Repeal + Clique + topdecked Buried Alive, eot t3 i played Clique and see Demonic + Sculler and some critters, i took Demonic and let Sculler hit Buried Alive as i've had O-Ring already in hand. O-Ring took Sculler for a one turn clock with Buried Alive + Exhume + Pact of Negation in hands

0:2

thx for the ggs
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Vazdru

finals winner-bracket

Vazdru - Hamsert
Far below the earth

pyyhttu

pyyhttu (ww) vs. Peeler (boros): 2 - 1

G1: I mulligan down to 6 as find only 1 land and hand was full of two drops. I get second hand with not much business, and peeler is able to O-ring a critter and run me over with army of his own.

G2: I let peeler to go first and assume control role. I have a curve with Icatian Javelineers, Knight of Meadowgrain, Spectral Procession, Elspeth, then Jihad.

G3: Peeler goes first but can't find his red source. I have again Elspeth and Hero of Bladehold.

Vazdru

Quote from: pyyhttu on 10-03-2013, 08:38:41 PM
pyyhttu (ww) vs. Peeler (boros): 2 - 1

have u played that match on cockatrice / worldgorger too or did u tried anythin different?

I've had my match vs Pacifist on gorger - it was felt a bit slower / more laggy than usual server but was still quite ok, we haven't had any major problems

pyyhttu plays vs winner r4nd0m - Goblinpiledriver next round

a few sidenotes:

I'm away from Thursday to Sunday and travel with some mates to Utrecht for some Team Limited battles - just in case ;-) have a look around if u are there

Just in case and just to feel better ... my son Julius (almost 5 years old) deleted some messages on my answering machine, he told me something which might be related to Magic - but couldn't give any real help which guy tried to contact me, so if U left me a message on the answering machine - have another try via PM  ;)
Far below the earth

pyyhttu

Quote from: Vazdruhave u played that match on cockatrice / worldgorger too or did u tried anythin different?

We just played with cockatrice at play.woogerworks.com server.

Vazdru

deadline for missing third-round matches: Sunday, march 24th - 21 PM

r4nd0m vs goblinpiledriver
olii vs LarsL

if match doesn't take place till deadline, the guy will advance next round, who is online on cockatrice, worldgorger server, march 24th, 21 PM
Far below the earth

r4nd0m1

High Tide 2:1 Blood Aggro (Goblin Piledriver)

I take it writing a report is redundant now that replays are available? Else, LMK pls.
Replays

Was fun, thx Goblin Piledriver for the ggs.

Vazdru

(Pre-)final winner-bracket: Hamsert vs Vazdru is scheduled this Wednesday, 9 pm

Pacifist waits in looser-bracket for the winner r4nd0m vs pyyhttu
Far below the earth

Vazdru

hamsert (Ur-Control) vs Vazdru (RDW)

g1: he won the roll and started with Island go. I've had Grim Lavamancer T1, T2 Keldon Marauders which got Flame Slashed. He had Pithing Neede for Lavamancer which just attacked the next rounds. Ember Hauler killed his Trinket mage which took SDT. With Magma Jet, Spark Elemental i took him down to 10 lp already. He plays Voidmage Prodigy who countered Rakdos Cackler, but i've had Gore-House Chainwalker for even more pressure. Hell's Thunder, Chainwalker + Grim Lavamancer attacked for 8 leaving him with 1 lp. As I've had Barbarian Ring, Smash to Smithereens in hand and enough beef on the table this was obv. gg

g2: he started with tapped Steam Vents, I've had Black Vise T1, which dealt 5 damage altogether. End of T2 he played Snapcaster and started the damage race. I've had suspended Rift Bolt. T4 he tapped out for Glen Elendra, so i played Flame Javelin, Lava Spike to bring hin down to 5 lp. He had T5 Metamorph for another Glen Elendra. I tried Flame Rift with got countered and Arc Trail to kill 2 of its dudes. Next turn i played Hellspark Elemental, Procelain Legionaire and had a Ghitu Encampment as well. Hellspark was killed by Izzet Charm but next turn i attacked with Hellspark again in team with Legionaire and Encampment for the win.

Thx for the ggs
Far below the earth

Pacifist

Vazdru

Quote from: Pacifist on 03-04-2013, 08:26:54 PM
Any news for the next round?

current round:

pyyhttu vs r4nd0m (you are playing vs winner of that match)

derStefan82 vs LarsL (Nastaboi faces winner of that match)

Far below the earth

pyyhttu

Quote from: Vazdrupyyhttu vs r4nd0m

We have scheduled our game for tomorrow.

Pacifist

pyyhttu

r4nd0m played his game, but it turned out to be too late.

r4nd0m: I've parked my profile at cockatrice server you played. Let me know so we can finish this.

Vazdru

matches have to be played till next Sunday

if matches do not take place in time the guy advance to next round who is online Sunday on cockatrice, worldgorger server, April 21st, 9 pm CET
Far below the earth