Main Menu

[HLL]Scoreboard - Season VII

Started by Vazdru, 01-08-2009, 02:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Predi

Payron(Boros Deck Wins) vs Predi(UWr Stax)
1:2

Game 1:
He won fast with some 1/1 flyers and Sword of Fire and Ice. I tryed to slow him down with Ghostly Prison but i was to slow

Game 2:
Payron had a bad start with no drops in the first 2 rounds. I got Sisay's Ring out and played Wildfire in round 5 killing all his creatures and lands. Round 8 played Magus of the Tabernacle and Collective Restraint. Some rounds later i found Mindslaver + Academy Ruins with Futur Sight and Sensei's Divining Top then he gave up

Game 3:
I had good draw with Ghostly Prison and Collective Restraint again and he had the whole game no red mana.
1st turn he got Figure of Destiny witch took me down to 5 life together with my Ancient Tomb but then i got Tezzeret and with him Winter Orb into play. While tapping him every round the land he untaps with my Rishadan Port he couldn't attack and cause of no red mana he couldn't play any direct dmg to take away my last 3 life. So he gaveup a round before i could attack with my Artifacts as 5/5 Creatures.

peeler

peeler (RGu Beatz) 2 vs DerStefan82 (oath)0

1:
Price of progress and random guys are enough.

2:
he was screwd, garruk did the rest.

firestarter

Firestarter - pyyhttu 2-1

First game I was too slow, he killed in turn 4.
Second game I won in turn 5, he had disruption, i got in response in combo.
Game 3 he only had direct damage, so I played eot 2 Gifts und finished in turn 4.

Fast games!

Sturmgott

Quote from: firestarter on 29-08-2009, 01:30:57 PM
Firestarter - pyyhttu 2-1

First game I was too slow, he killed in turn 4.
Second game I won in turn 5, he had disruption, i got in response in combo.
Game 3 he only had direct damage, so I played eot 2 Gifts und finished in turn 4.

Fast games!

What decks did both of you play?

firestarter

sorry, I played combo and he played mono red aggro

pyyhttu

Quotesorry, I played combo and he played mono red aggro

5c-Aluren&ChainSwans vs. Burn to be exact

Sturmgott

Sturmgott (White Stax with a Twist) vs. Mean_Tutor (Bant Aggro) 1-1-1

Sorry, no time for a report. The match ended as a draw due to a time limit of one hour. Without the time limit I guess I'd have won the match :( - but I was the one who asked for it.

zool

derStefan (Oath) - zool (4c Zoo) 1-2

Game1: Stefan was screwed.

Game2: Fast Oath with Pernicious Deed backup and a revealed Emp. Archangel rocked the house.

Game3: Screw on black led to another short game.

Mythrandir

Mythrandir 5CC VS peeler RGu?! with soft + nonbasic hate

game 1 (stupid): No lands in hand, i keep a brainstorm and new mull i draw into 2 lands (U + G) + maze + lftl.. not bad i thought. kand kept. he plays bop + some critters. i start "LFTLing" and nothing! he brings me to zero even with maze in play. after digging through 25 cards i only had 2 lands + the maze..

game 2: he mulls to 6. he plays SOTF but i had mortify. he regrowthed it and i eternal witnessed a mana drain (so he never played SOTF again). after this an etched oracle + nantuko monastey killed him.

game 3: i played a signet + coalition relic, he tutored for magus of the moon. dished some damage i played garruk and then moat, was happily making 3/3 tokens till it (garruk) gets killed. he plays only nonflyers and the game went like this many turns. finally he has gifts that searches for kiki, arc slogger + body double + eternal.. i gave him kiki and slogger. drew into a STP :D and killed his slogger, after that a putrefy killed his kiki.
afterwards a back to basics joined the table but finally i drew an exalted angel and started swinging for 4 in the end he emptied his hand and filled the board with critters, no flyers. i searched for glen elendra and that was game. very lucky for me this game.

thks for playing

2:1 to me

marchhare

coldcrow(monoB-suicide) vs. marchhare(ugwb) (0-2)

First game he plays aether vial, then miscalculates with a dauthi slayer and goes on with a skittering something (4/3);
i have a weathered wayfarer, who pulles a maze, library and some random land.

His hand of cruelty becomes mazed, while my t5 doran stops all offensive ambitions, after drawing 3 extra cards and going down to ca. 9 he gives up, facing a new wall of reverence and revealing contamination, wich he seemes having forgotten to use.   ::)

G2 starts this time with a vial out of my forest, wich got BB-lowered. He plays some creatures, but decides to end the game t8 having only a manowared random creature in hand, and a manowar, a virgin kitchen finks and noble hierarch on my side (and of course the intimidating 3counters aether vial !).

Thanks for the games   ;)

firestarter

Firestarter (combo) - Mean Tutor (bant) 2-1

First game I played swans in turn 4, he oringed it, but i had time to find bounce + chain + backup.
Second game he had mindcensor in turn 12 (?), cause we only played land go. that was enough, because i did not have any buisness.
Third game  I played gifts ungiven for 4 backup and went into combo turn 5.

marchhare

peeler(GRua-aggro) vs. marchhare(ugwb) (1-2)

First game i scarcely can remember, but i win after ca. 10 min (with some good defensive creatures..).

Second game i drop t1 vial, he responds with a t2 fyndhorn-featured troll ascetic, wich was followed by his flamy 4/2 kavu friend, what ruined my defensive plans (didnt have anything to curve out, almost only 3 drops).

G3 he casts a bird, wich got dazed, the next creature got mana leaked. The first influent play was a vendillion clique, wich removed a garruk from a good hand with grim lavamancer, chain lightning, great sable stag and body double.

He plays the elk and kills the faerie triplet, i follow with a garruk. From that point on i produce some tokens and try to keep the hermit planeswalker alive. He lets more beef enter the play battlefield ( :'( ) with call of the herd, while i recycle a gifts ungiven with eternal witness... . I play a sword of fire/ice and a wall of revernence, but he plays sequential serendib efreet, chameleon colossus and rumbling slum, while i draw 5 lands. After some rounds he dies to his 2 pingers (maze and 5 tokens from the killed garruk didnt allow any sensible attacking, wall brought me up to over 40 life).

thanks for the games  ;)

Nastaboi

Nastaboi UR Swans vs. Mean_Tutor UGw Midrange

2 - 0

His second turn Looter was answered by my second turn FTK. Everything he tried was immediately countered by similar manner, and he conceeded facing lethal.

Mean_Tutor got an active Library second game, but I resolved a quick Tidings which gave me Blood Moon, though I had to explode his Pridemage and take control of his Trygon Predator before casting it. With Library gone he started playing his hand out and beat me to five, but I stabilized with Swans and sweepers, and assembled the combo soon after.
Quote0:13:51 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi plays Invincible Hymn from Hand
0:14:25 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi's life total is now 221 (+213)

TeKo

TeKo (GW Elves!) vs Sensenmann (5cc)
2-1
G1: win
G2: lose
G3: LoA, Tabernacle start but win because he forgot to pay for Exalted and Finks otherwise he would have won that game with Decree of Silence in hand.

sry got to go no time atm. report follows tomorrow

Sensenmann

Sensenmann (4c-Nonbasic-hate) vs. Mythrandir (obvious) 2:0

First Game I play some manaacceleration. He destroys two of my creatures with spotremoval. Than the landdestructionparty went on with avalanche riders ->vindicate and the allmighty Army Ants which ate all his lands :-). He scoops after playing a Trinket Mage which can go for the dome freely.

Second Game was a bit lame, too. I waited for counterbackup and cast magus of the moon. Squee joined the party and both hacked on mythrandir till the end.

Silly one-sided games. Hope you aren't angry, Mythrandir.