Previous topic - Next topic

Kassow-Rossing

Closed

Kristian

I think it'll be too slow for our meta.
There can be only one!

peeler

Just a few thoughts:
- I would play Top in nearly every deck especial in decks like this where you often paly from the top (with few or no cards in hand)
- Iona isn´t that good in Hl often there 2 colours which could defeat her (like black, blue, or white) many decks play 2 of this colours and so she isn´t that save (unlike inkwell leviathan)
- regrowth makes gifts much better
- firespout improves your aggro MU which to my mind is ever a bad MU for Staxx (while you setting up your mana you get killed by zoo)

What meta do you expect, that will be very important. Because after that you can modify your deck even better...

meteora

I Would make the following changes:

+The Abyss
+Sensei's Divining Top
+Crop Rotation
+Stroke of Genius

-Iona
-Ensnaring Bridge
-Scroll Rack
-Mind Spring

Kassow-Rossing

pyyhttu

@Kassow-Rossing:

Not to sound rude but by deleting your original posting (deck list), you render this thread to spam. At the same time you used valuable time of those three who bothered to contribute, but in exchange you just kept the results neglecting to document them in here, where they could actually serve others as well.

If you have a tournament closing in and want to keep your deck lists hidden, use bugmenot credentials or something.

Just don't zero edit your posts afterwards. It's rude.

Kassow-Rossing

Okay. As explained in the first sentence, I only intended this topic to be open for two days and only so a few people could give some quick feedback on the card selection. I did not want it to be a huge topic, I did not intend it to be public.

I explained in the beginning and if people are wasting their own time by writing on a topic that will be closed in less than 48 hours, then it's people's fault. People should then choose to spend their time more productive :)

No surprises in this topic. All information about deadline was available from the beginning before the first respond.

grizzledmage

FWIW...

I can certainly understand wanting some suggestions, advice, etc AND wanting it to be hush-hush. A possibly option for the future might be to select some people in this forum (specific people or random choices, whatever you think is best for your purposes) and send them the decklist with request for feedback, but send via personal message or email instead.

Just a thought.