sushiPasta vs NLG_playr 2:0

sushiPasta

sushipasta vs georg 0-2
sushipasta vs georg 1-2

¤#)/¤="#" aether vial and landscrews

Mythrandir

Mythrandir 2 VS zimagic 0
5c control  VS red deck wins

game 1: he played a 2nd turn blastminer (auch for me). i fetched plains + tithe.. had 8 cards in hand discarded eternal dragon and on the 3rd turn used necromancy on dragon :). he then played moggcatcher. i played etched oracle.. he brought me down to 7, but i eladamri called for loxodon. won with the dragon + fire//ice + sudden shock.
game 2: mountain + mogg fanatic. second turn i played hide/seeked his fireblast.. by turn 4 he had 4 1/1 which i wrathed on my turn. i then eladmari called (again :D) for loxodon. and was up to 18 life again. i started beating with the elephant + nantuko monastery. i brought him to 2 life, demonic tutored for a volcanic island (had no red mana availabe) and sudden shocked him again.

ggs, but i think if he had use the moggcatcher instead of attacking with him, the 1st game might have been different.

Vazdru

Georg B vs Vazdru

WW vs 5c-Combo-Control

First game I've had a "god-hand" with 2nd turn Oath, 3rd turn Akroma which got "pacifismed", 4th turn Moat and Stuffy - Conscience in Grave and I've had Argivian Find for the win gg

Second game took ~ 40 min till Georg resigned ... Solitary Confinement, Life from the Loam, Exploration + ~ 70 cards in grave + Stuffy in the game.

0:2 gg

Guardian lost 0:2 vs Sturmgott

Tokenmania vs Oath
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Sturmgott

Sturmgott vs NLG_playr 2-0

Vazdru

Guardian - Vazdru

Tokenmania vs 5c-Combo-Control

1. Game: Starthand: 3 Lands, Guilty Conscience, Moat, Fabricate, Mana Leak -> gg? Turn 3 Fabricate for Stuffy, Turn 4 Moat, Turn 5 Stuffy AND he had of course Swords to Plowshares, then Aura Shards which got countered - Eternal witness for Aura Shards - Meanwhile he had Earthcraft and a mass of Tokens (10+), Thunderstaff for the win 1:0

2. Game: Wall of Roots for an early Hierarch, again Aura Shards to kill my Artifacts and Enchantments - I've had Akroma on hand  and 7 Mana on the Board, but no 8th comin before i died 2:0

GG

Far below the earth

Guardian

GeorgB vs. Guardian   1:2

WW // GWR-Token-Deck

1. Game
I got squashed by a horde of white creatures and didn't stand a chance against an "ever-switching" sword of light and shadow thanks to this instant-equip-guy. My deck was too slow this time. This was really a beatdown :)

2. Game
This went better..., although i thought i'd lost the game as his Mirror Entity hit the table and all creatures were pumped to 4/4 or 5/5. AND they were squirrels as well and gladly took the bonus from my Deranged Hermit!
Thankfully i had an Essence Warden and my token machine got me enough life to live. After i got attacked by all (save one) of his creatures, i managed to put Goblin Bombardment on top of my library (Enlightened Tutor) in my upkeep and could sac my last creatures during my next attack for the win.

3. Game
Quite a good start... He played a 6-mana-cost artifact golem and i had Artifact Mutation in my starting hand. Lots of Saprolings attacked and were buffed by an Echoing Courage and, then i got the Elvish Poacher in game and could search for my Deranged... After the game, i was told some things about my Mirror Entity... I did some mistakes during the game, as i could have searched for this thing with my poacher, for example and did not...

Guardian

sushipasta   vs.   Guardian         1:2

1. Game
I had a bit of mana screw and the things that hit the board on sushis side were too much for me... He removed my Sylvan Lib for a while with Oblivion Ring and had a second turn Lifelink-creature on the table. My Wall of Roots did block for some turns, but he destroyed it eventually. Then came the Graveborn Muse and he had a card advantage that couldn't be handled by me (and also a 3/3 creature!). As his Skeletal Vampire made its appearance, it was clear i'd lost the game.

2. Game
He started with one creature that's the bane for my deck: Plague Spitter! Nice to have against token-decks. At least i got Kor Haven and some creatures i couldn't play because of their mighty X/1. Kor Haven got destroyed and my life was ticking away. His too, for he played the "draw 5 cards and pay 2 life per card if you keep it"-card and took the whole bunch of cards (which lowered his life to 6). He attacked with the Spitter and at the end of his turn i played Scatter the Seeds. I knew i couldn't finish him off with 3 1/1 tokens in my turn but i drew the Tribal Forcemage for the win.

3. Game
This time sushi got land screwed. He had a Withered Wretch on the board and i had some 1/1 critters. He transmuted a Dimir Houseguard for a Wrath. He attacked, i didn't block (didn't even use my Kor Haven). He thought it strange but as he wrathed, i took all my mana including mana from Priest of Titania) to cycle Decree of Justice at end of his turn for 4 tokens. Then i searched for Mirror Entity with a Call and a Goblin Bombardement with Tutor. Mirror Entity got kicked but i could deal enough damage with the bombardement (although i had to use 2 critters on a True Believer first). 

Mythrandir

Mythrandir VS Georg 2:1
5c control vs RG beatdown

game 1: he mulligan down to 5 - he played fyndhorn elf + moldervine. i intuitioned for LFTL + maze + karakas (was colored screw for white). then played loxodon (two times i had stronghold in play) he put out two token elephants. i was able to destroy his creatures eventually with loxodon + nantuko monastery.

game 2: he played llanowar elf + magus of the moon on the 2nd turn.. game for him.. didnt do anything at all.. =/

game 3: he played vial + plus some critters. i putrefied his vial, and eliminated his creatures with starstorm (he had only a 4/2 phantom centaur) i had maze but he had rishadan port. i played exalted angel.. i won because i drew a wasteland :D

ggs

p.s. magus of the moon should be banned :P lol

Guardian

Mythrandir   vs.   Guardian      0:2

1. Game
Myth was somewhat mana screwed but an early Moat could have screwed my game... Luckily i had the Harmonic Sliver at hand. I got a Vitu Ghazi City Tree and started running my token machine. Each turn, i took some life points away. Then my "army" was crushed by a Deed, but my City Tree survived so the tokens came again. That was the win.

2. Game
Early on, i played Garruk and a Squirrel Nest. Each round 2 tokens and a Garruk with lots of counters. Myth drew some mass removals (Wrath and Deed) and turned off my Treetop Village (Maze and Rishadan Port). One mass removal triggered my Promise of Bunrei, so next turn there were again 4 tokens to attack. My Garruk-boost (+3/+3 trample) was Voidslimed. Forunately, the army was enough to bring him down to 2 life. In his turn, he played a Vesuva to destroy my Cradle and then played Fact or Fiction. He had just 2 mana left and so the Moat and Tabernacle revealed didn't get into play this turn.

Vazdru

sushiPasta vs Vazdru

1. Game: Graveborn Muse for huge card advantage 1:0

2. Game: Guilty Stuffy for the win 1:1

3. Gane: Early Wasteland + Crucible + Rishadan won me the game 1:2

1:2
Far below the earth

Mythrandir

Mythrandir  VS shushipasta 2:1
5c control VS enduring ideal deck

game 1: he played forbidden orchard that gave me some tokens. i had LFTL so card/land advantage. he played solitary but i venser at EOT. attacked and searched for a helix for the final 3 damage

game 2: i had LFTL again. countered his enduring, but he had mirari wake + decree.. (he was short on life). made 17 tokens 2/2 that killed my "winning" tokens + nantuko + factory. i vindicated his mirari afterwards. (i made a bad move.. should have vindicated before attack.. oh.. well.. live and learn). he was left with 12 tokens (i was at 15 points). his turn he eternal witness + mirari.. attacked with 12 2/2..

game 3: he was screwed... i won with etched oracle.. (he had only two lands)

game 1 and 2 good games.

Sturmgott

Sturmgott vs. GeorgB 2-1

Vazdru

Georg B - Vazdru 2:1

Zoo vs Elves!

I've lost two game with 2 lands in Play - damned screw ^^. Isamaru - Rancor - Bone Splitter isn't a bad start :o

Mythrandir - Vazdru 0:2

5c-Control vs B/R-AGGRO!

Killed him with Fireblast twice. Fast strikes and he has been a bit screwed as well. Less than 10 min for both games.

Far below the earth

Mythrandir

Mythrandir 0:2 Georg B
well it seems i´m in a no land roll =/

game 1: 3 lands in  table.. 10 draws and no more lands.. :S
game 2: i basically made a bad move (stupid is more correct) and lost to stuffy and the final (1 point) damage being dealt by chandra..

dont u just hate MWS shuffler? lol

game 2 was nice, despite my noob error...