Main Menu

[HLL]Scoreboard

Started by Vazdru, 22-09-2007, 02:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vazdru

Sturmgott - Vazdru 0:2

Oath vs 5c Stuffy-Control

1st Game: First Turn Exploration - afterwards Gifts Ungiven for Life + Crucible + Wasteland + Colliseum for the win

2nd Game: Academy Ruins in Play - afterwards Intuition for Tormod's Crypt + Phyrexian Furnace + Suffy Doll / Stuffy-Combo for the win
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Sturmgott

Sturmgott vs. Sushipasta 2-1

Sturmgott

Sturmgott vs. Mythrandir 2-0

Sturmgott

Sturmgott vs. Vazdru 2-1 after a long, hard battle, I could finally take revenge for my 0-2 loss last week vs Vazdru :)

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Guardian

Georg B   vs.   Guardian    1:2

Three hard games... tokens vs. control. All games took half an eternity but were all interesting to play :)
In the first two games, i learned (again) that Austere Command and Tabernacle are deadly for my deck.
Sadly, Georgs MWS crashed during the second game. I think he would've won that game. But so we'll never know.
The "new" second game went well for me, in the end, my Treetop Village saved the day.
The last game was really hard, i thought many times "next turn i'll win", just to see another response from Georg i had to handle first. Lastly, 2 1/1 tokens with Pendelhaven and Overrun managed to deal the final 9 damage to him. Just in time, as his Lftl-engine was up and running now.

Sturmgott

Sturmgott vs. GeorgB 2:1