Main Menu

[HLL]Announcements

Started by Vazdru, 04-11-2007, 12:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinPiledriver

Will there be 13-15 Matches for every particiant?
Now I have 11 pairings and played 10. So does new pairings coming these season?
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.

Vazdru

Roobieee has been excluded and new pairings have been posted.

In the end everyone will have 13 matches!

There will be a few rematches soon.

Actually there are 17 open pairings.

Ranking updated - 9 players have still the ability to reach the prize ranks of season VI.

On the top head to head Sturmgott and Nastaboi followed close behind by Payron - these are the players with the best chances to pick up place no. 1.

Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Mythrandir

Since i'm not able to talk to Kassow-Rossing (still grey on ICQ, and doesnt respond my PM) i´m wondering if anyone has his messenger, or if anyone has seen him on ICQ, and if so, please tell him to add me

Thks in advance :)

Sensenmann

Same with payron... never responded to my messages and is still grey in my list. So If you read this, please add me and tell me a date when we can play our match.

Payron

Yea I don t got oyu in my list ... Is the ICQ  number right posted in the pairings because there is another name then yours ... thats kind of confusing for me .. and I did write you a PM ... so I hope now we can settle up our match ... thx 4 writing here .. just post me a PM and we see the rest :)

Sensenmann

For all who ask me for my Icq-number: The Number is totally right and my name on Icq is Marsupilami Huba  ;).
Sensenmann or Sensemann were already taken on Icq, so I chose my second onlinenick ::). I hope I didn't confuse you all too much.
So I'm looking forward to our enjoyable games.

Payron

Hi,

just wanted to ask Outlaw if he could reply something to me when we wanna set up our match ... I wrote you from time to time but never got an answer so just wanna ask you for a short answer :)

thx

Mythrandir

Will kassow-rossing add me on msn: jgmatos at gmail dot com. because i always see him grey on ICQ.
Either that or PM here.

Thks

Vazdru

Season VI ended this sunday (Final Ranking has been updated).

89 matches / 223 games have been played during the last weeks. (in comparision Season V: 96 matches / IV: 73 matches / III: 41 matches).

This time it has been quite! close again, places 1-3 are seperated by 8% in games-%, places 4-8 by only 6 points!!!

And the winners are:

Goblinpiledriver heads season VI in the end with a record of 9:4 matches and 21:11 games! It's the first time he is standing right on the top of the field - good timing!

Payron is following behind also with 9:4 matches but 20:11 games :o. Damned close!

Sturmgott ends Season VI also with the same record of 9:4 matches but 19:13 games.

Congratulation to all of them!

The prices are:

5 Boosters, Phyrexian Arena, Oros, the Avenger for Goblinpiledriver
3 Boosters, Kodama of the South Tree, Voidstone Gargoyle for Payron
2 Booster, Shivan Wumpus, Seeds of Innocence for Sturmgott

Prices donated by Sturmgott (Boosters) and myself (cards) this time.

Goblinpiledriver and Sturmgott get their prices next TNM Karlsruhe, Payron will get it via mailing .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season winners history:

Season 1: Sturmgott (1st) - Guardian (2nd) - Vazdru (3rd)
Season 2: MErcator (1st) - Mythrandrir (2nd) - Sturmgott (3rd)
Season 3: Vazdru (1st) - MErcator (2nd) - pyyhttu (3rd)
Season 4: MErcator (1st) - Nastaboi (2nd) - Payron (3rd)
Season 5: Nastaboi (1st) - Coldcrow (2nd) - Georg B (3rd)
Season 6: Goblinpiledriver (1st) - Payron (2nd) - Sturmgott (3rd)
Far below the earth

Payron

Well I did expect that I wouldn t reach the first place :) ...I guess I was just to unlucky against my worst hated enemy Outlaw because I rather screw or flood gainst him or he has awsome draws ;), so I lost my last game ... well doesn t matter and thx for the prices ... congrats also to Goblinpiledriver ... I am happy to join the next seasion great for testing serious decks and also see nice decks :)

Mythrandir

Congrats to the winners! Glad to see that the top is becoming more and more closed. :)

Looking forward for the next league :)

Vazdru

Ladder updated

Payron is the best [HLL]Player actually with a rating of 1678 (59,25 games-%). Like our last season so is the ladder...quite close.

Runner-Ups are Mercator (1677, 61,54 games-%) and Nastaboi (1677, 60,82 games-%) with one rating point behind Payron.

I'm the first guy with totally more than 100 games won, Georg B the first one reached the "100-losses-benchmark"  ;).
Far below the earth

Vazdru

Prices for next Season -> 5 Booster for the highlander

sponsored by Vazdru
Far below the earth

Payron

thx again for sponsoring prices ... so great that you kind of keep the league intresting without any benifits

Vazdru

I've missed one registration (Teko). We are already 20 participants - that's a new record  ;D

Please note that the pairings have been changed for this reason:

2. Sturmgott - TeKo
20. pyyhttu - Teko

Pardon me.

Far below the earth